Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
I nod and go to my locker, re-organizing the books on my locker shelf for the day's schedule and pulling out my book for Literature class. We were supposed to read Victor Hugo's The Man Who Laughs, but knowing the kids here, they probably got the Cliffnotes version instead. Or watched the cheesy 1928 black and white silent movie instead. And, knowing the teacher, she had probably already given up on us or was too apathetic to care. I sigh and slip into my seat in her class.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I was sitting towards the back, and i grinned softly as Aislinn walked through the door. First period together? Nice. I thought to myself, taking out the book that was issued to me and flipping through the pages absently. I already knew most of the stuff by heart. Mag was very strict on summer studying, not to mention switching schools kind of made me a bit off in what they were learning.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(That would probably be true, actually...
For punishment: "That's it, go to your room and read the dictionary!")

Aislinn:
When I see Tucker in the seat behind me, I smile and give a slight wave, then get ready to start class. After I take my books out, I turn to him and whisper, "Read it yet?" out the corner of my mouth. Some girl immediately turns to her friend and start whispering gossip as soon as I do, and I roll my eyes. How stupid. Gossip spreads like wildfire--or rather, hellfire--around here. I roll my eyes at them and their immaturity.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I smile and nod "More than once. Cover to cover" I explained, my voice an undertone as the teacher rambled on about grades and scheduals. My eyes flickered over to the girls who were staring at them and gossiping. I flash a warm smile in their direction, catching them off guard and causing them to hurriedly turn away. I chuckle softly to myself.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
I grin. "You've got me beat. I only read it one time." I ignore the teacher, since she--I kid you not--gave the same lecture every day. Watching Tucker out of the corner of my eye, I give a faint laugh when I see the two girls look up in surprise and then turn their backs on us. Wow...nothing like that has ever happened before to make them shut their mouths. "Well, you handled that well...~"

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I smile sadly "It's not like it's a new thing for me.....i'm used to it by now" I shrug, acting like it didn't matter. The truth was, i wish i had friends. Friends that I could depend on, share my secrets with, and more. Though Mag was a good shoulder to cry on, she wasn't the same as having a regular, equally aged friend. I looked down at my book and pretended to study the front cover of its details.

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
"No, I suppose not. I'm guessing," I add quickly. "Maybe they'll stop after a while. You know, as soon as new gossip comes up. Someone getting a nosering or boyfriend or Lord knows what." But I think he and I both know that maybe something like that won't be a big enough distraction to cover up his appearance in this town. I turn back to my book when the teacher gives us a nasty look and taps on the board.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
("Regular, equally aged"... >;3)

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(lol yup)
Tucker:
I nod quietly, smiling at the teacher apologetically and scribbling a small drawing into my notebook. I loved to draw. I had always been pretty good at it, or at least that's what Mag told me. When the bell sounded, i slapped the notebook shut and gathered my things, rising from my seat and moving towards the door. A couple of jocks ############# and pushed my things out of my hands, causing the books to sprawl over the ground. "You better stay out of my way, squirt, if you know what's good for you" One of them-the leader probably- spat into my face. I didn't flinch, i just stood looking at them as they walked away, making sure to step on my books as they passed.  

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
I sigh, coming up to Tucker after the guys leave and helping pick up some of the books they had dropped. "You shouldn't have to put up with them, you know," I say quietly, stacking them back into his hands. "They think they rule the school, but really, they're just a bunch of meatheads with opposable thumbs. Don't listen to him." I pick up an open spiral, then notice what was on it. "Oh...wow. You did this?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos