Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I shrug, snatching it quickly from her hands and folding the top closed. "Yeah....but it's no big deal. Thanks for the help" I added, smiling warmly at her. "And i would rather deal with it than get a face full of dirt" I pointed out. I knew that wouldn't happen. I could take down the three boys with my hands tied. Literally. And if that wasn't enough, Mag would beat them to a pulp after i dealt with them. But i couldn't do that here. Especially in front of Aislinn. I made my way towards the door, my books stacked in my hands. 

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
"But hey--you have to stick up for yourself sometime," I say, then wave. "Maybe I'll see you later. Lunch or something?" I don't know what he was so secretive about, it was just a picture--then again, artists were like that. But it was a really nice drawing. I look back at him, somewhat hopefully, somewhat shyly.

(High five for knowing my characters perfectly. Whoot.)

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol *high fives*)
Tucker:
I smile an nod, waving my hand before slipping off into the opposite direction to my next class. I looked back once, grinning at Aislinn once more before turning into my classroom and plopping down in the desk.
(time skip?#

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(I was just about to ask. Where to?)

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(How about to the end of the day?)

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure~)

Aislinn:
I slam my locker shut, packing up my pale blue and white backpack and tugging the zipper over the books inside. I got most of my work done in class, but I had a paper or two to finish. Looking down the row of lockers, I spot Tucker. Should I go over to him? Hmm--I don't care what other people think, but at the same time I don't want to annoy him by talking to him too much--ah, well. "Hey. Good first day here?"

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I shut my locker and shouldered my backpack before turning to Aislinn. I grin "Yeah......as good as any i suppose" I shrug, wlking down the halls of the school, my black biker boots clicking the floor in a nice rhythm. I had finished all my homework in class, since i knew all of it anyways. I glance sideways at her "Got any homeowork?" I ask, keeping the conversation light.

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
"Well, that's good. And only two papers. But one of them is tomorrow's homework," I admit, feeling like a nerd. Great, now he probably thinks all I ever do is homework--which, to be honest, isn't too far from the truth. "So...have you been around town yet? 'Cause, um, there's this really good cafe that we could go to if, uh, you're not busy," I offer.

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I grin, looking at her "Sure, i'd love to" I replied cheerfully. I didn't think she was a nerd, because i studied over the summer all the time. Very abnormal for a teenage kid. I push my way out of the doors and bounced down the steps.

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
I smile, following him out the door. "All right, cool. Do you have to be home by a certain time?" I didn't want his aunt getting mad, after him telling me about her grumpy attitude. Beginning to walk down the sidewalk, I look up ahead for the street signs that would lead the way to the cafe.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D