Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I shrug, snatching it quickly from her hands and folding the top closed. "Yeah....but it's no big deal. Thanks for the help" I added, smiling warmly at her. "And i would rather deal with it than get a face full of dirt" I pointed out. I knew that wouldn't happen. I could take down the three boys with my hands tied. Literally. And if that wasn't enough, Mag would beat them to a pulp after i dealt with them. But i couldn't do that here. Especially in front of Aislinn. I made my way towards the door, my books stacked in my hands. 

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
"But hey--you have to stick up for yourself sometime," I say, then wave. "Maybe I'll see you later. Lunch or something?" I don't know what he was so secretive about, it was just a picture--then again, artists were like that. But it was a really nice drawing. I look back at him, somewhat hopefully, somewhat shyly.

(High five for knowing my characters perfectly. Whoot.)

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol *high fives*)
Tucker:
I smile an nod, waving my hand before slipping off into the opposite direction to my next class. I looked back once, grinning at Aislinn once more before turning into my classroom and plopping down in the desk.
(time skip?#

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(I was just about to ask. Where to?)

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(How about to the end of the day?)

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure~)

Aislinn:
I slam my locker shut, packing up my pale blue and white backpack and tugging the zipper over the books inside. I got most of my work done in class, but I had a paper or two to finish. Looking down the row of lockers, I spot Tucker. Should I go over to him? Hmm--I don't care what other people think, but at the same time I don't want to annoy him by talking to him too much--ah, well. "Hey. Good first day here?"

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I shut my locker and shouldered my backpack before turning to Aislinn. I grin "Yeah......as good as any i suppose" I shrug, wlking down the halls of the school, my black biker boots clicking the floor in a nice rhythm. I had finished all my homework in class, since i knew all of it anyways. I glance sideways at her "Got any homeowork?" I ask, keeping the conversation light.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
"Well, that's good. And only two papers. But one of them is tomorrow's homework," I admit, feeling like a nerd. Great, now he probably thinks all I ever do is homework--which, to be honest, isn't too far from the truth. "So...have you been around town yet? 'Cause, um, there's this really good cafe that we could go to if, uh, you're not busy," I offer.

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I grin, looking at her "Sure, i'd love to" I replied cheerfully. I didn't think she was a nerd, because i studied over the summer all the time. Very abnormal for a teenage kid. I push my way out of the doors and bounced down the steps.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
I smile, following him out the door. "All right, cool. Do you have to be home by a certain time?" I didn't want his aunt getting mad, after him telling me about her grumpy attitude. Beginning to walk down the sidewalk, I look up ahead for the street signs that would lead the way to the cafe.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Blank space Taylor Swift

latest videos