Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I shrug. "Nah, i'll find some excuse" I explain with a mischievious grin. I followed her as she walked in the direction of the cafe, my bag still hanging on my shoulders. Stares were directed my way as we walked down the street. Some people even avoided us by quickly moving out of the way. I stopped, grabbing Aislinn's wrist gently (remember the electrical feeling? lol) then snatching my hand quickly away. "You know, you don't have to hang around with me. It could ruin your rep" i pointed out with a shrug, a small smile curved into my lips, but not quite reaching my eyes.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
I shrug, walking backward. "Nah. They can deal with it." I would like to have a good reputation, but if it's not necessary for school work and such, then I really didn't care much. I mean, it's not as if a job application would ever ask, Are you friends with Tucker Grole? Check the box for yes or for no. It just didn't matter all that like people were acting. And it made me wonder, just what did they have against him? He never did anything, right? I see the place up ahead. "Over here."

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I nod silently, my smile returning "Alrighty then." I replied softly, following her to a small building that must have been the cafe. I grin and walk inside, the cheerful tinkle of a bell sounding as they entered. I breathe in deeply, the delicious smells of donuts, bagels, and espresso's wafting to mynose. "Mmm"  I mumbled.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
I smile faintly at the sound of the bell and slide into a stool seated close to the counter, motioning to Tucker for him to come sit down with me. "The menu's up there," I say, pointing to an overhead blackboard with different colored writing on it. "This place is one of the only good things about this town. Smells good, right?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I slide into the seat across from her, my lips curved into a silly grin "Yeah, it does. Nice place" I nodded approvingly as i squinted up at the menu. "Hmmm...it all looks so good" I laugh, smoothing my hair slightly as i continued to look up at the menu.

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
"You like lemon?" I ask, getting some metal forks and brown paper napkins. "They have something that's really good, a lemon bar, actually. It has powdered sugar on top. I usually get that and an Arnold Palmer." I quirk in a smile, bending the fork back and forth.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I smile, licking my lips. "Mmm, that sounds delicious. I think i'll take one of those" I say with a grin, leaning back in my chair slightly. The waitress bustled over to our table, casting me a fervent look before turning to Aislinn "May i take your order?" She asked, her voice sweet. I waited patiently for my turn to order.

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
I smile and turn to her. "Um...two lemon squares, please, and an Arnold Palmer." I turn to Tucker. "Oh...did you want something to drink? They're pretty good here."

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I shrug "Eh, i'm not too thirsty at the moment. I'm okay" I replied, leaning back in my chair, my hands behind my head. The waitress nodded and scurried away to fill the order. I gaze down at the wooden table.

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
I dig through my backpack, pulling out the paper I hadn't finished. I look at Tucker and then realize oh, this probably looks rude of me. "Um, sorry..." I say sheepishly. "I'm expected to have my homework done when I get home. I only have a few more problems to do," I say, pointing to the math on the page. My parents are really strict about schoolwork.

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Are You A Tom Boy Or A Girly Girl?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Favorite Old Show

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Kidzworld Radio is Here

latest videos