Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I smile, my eyes warm and probing as i pull her out of the cafe and down the street "You'll see" I murmurr, a grin dancing on my lips.

(So where should they be going? I just thought it would be cool to do this :3 I was thinking having him do something to the park and make it cool or something but i dunno)

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(It didn't come up on my newsfeed...
Hmm...I dunno. Maybe like the woods or something? Like a certain clearing or spot or whatever.)

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay)
Tucker:
I pull her along gently, making sure the sleeve of my jacket was well over my hand as i held hers. I pulled her along, the small grin still dancing on my lips as we came to the edge of a forest. I led her through the trees and looked back at her "Okay, we're here" I whispered, pushing aside some bushes. There was a large, glittering pool in a clearing, a small waterfall trickling into it. The sun caused it to glisten like a thousand diamonds. There were also fruit trees that littered the clearing. It looked almost like paradise. "I found this when we moved here" I explained softly, smiling at her.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
"Whoa..." I breathe, taking it all in. The water was so clear, and the whole place smelled like fruit and something woodsy. "I didn't even know this town was capable of having something so amazing. I mean, you've seen it. Some parts are like a wasteland. But this is...wow." I look around, then sit with my back against one of the trees, watching the trickling waterfall. "It kind of reminds me of that Narnia book," I admit, knowing it sounded stupid. "You know...when Digory goes to the orchard, with the phoenix and all the trees of silver apples. I imagine it would look something like this."

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I laugh, plopping down next to her and putting my hands behind my head as i leaned back against the tree. "Yeah, something like that. And you'd be surprised. Many things are not what they seem."
The words were true in every aspect, especially for me. Everything about me was not as it seemed, and it troubled me slightly. Though it did not show on my face as i grinned, taking in the green grass and fruit trees. 

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
########
"I guess," I say thoughtfully. "I mean, half the time things are pretty black and white, until some crazy person comes along with their new ideas and such." I give a short laugh, pulling up my knees to my chest and looking at the water. He had no way to know I was half talking about him, but he probably does. He just seems like that kind of person. I suddenly realize something. "Hey...this is near the house where you live, right?" I ask curiously, thinking.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I try not to let her comment bother me as i shift slightly, my smile still plastered neatly on my face. "Yeah, that's how i found it. I went wandering from my house to explore and i found this place." I explained, gazing at the water pensively.

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
"Oh. Cool," I say lamely and nod, then say something I normally wouldn't. I probably shouldn't have even mentioned it. "Can we--um--see your house? Not go inside or anything, I don't want to intrude, but..." I bite my tongue, putting my head back on my knees, embarrassed.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I laugh, gazing at her warmly with my brown-slightly multicolored eyes, the awkwardness unfazing him. "Of course you can.....if you don't mind the ghosts and ghols that live there" I tease, rising to my feet and stretching my arms high above my head before shoving my hands into my jean pockets "Shall we?" I say, motioning for the thick expanse of trees with a grin playing on my lips.

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
I look up and grin. Who could say they had ever been to the "haunted" house? Of course, that's not the reason I want to go. I just want to see where he lives, and maybe even have him show it to me. It's nicer to have him rather than just seeing a glimpse of it as you walk by by yourself. "Ghosts and ghouls? As in your aunt?" I tease, waiting for him to lead the way.

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Suicide isn't the answer.

Fashion and Beauty Store help

Fashion and Beauty Store help

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos