Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
This is for hollybl2468 & I only.

Name:

Personality:
(Optional)

Short Biography: (Optional)

Creature:

Abilities:

Skills:

Looks:

Other:

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

{I might add Alex into the story later on …}

Name: Jasper Valerian

Personality: His exterior can be explained as dark, private and silent; he is dangerous when angered {Since he is still quite young he finds it easy to lose control of both his thirst and temper}. But he is also loyal, caring, sensitive and extremely protective of his friends and family, or those who he believes are innocent.

Short Biography: His past was endless heartbreak. His parents were killed in a violent car crash when he was 8, and he lost all contact with the rest of his relatives when he moved into the woods as an act of his misery. He was captured and brutally experimented on by a group of mad scientists, and later escaped with the horrifying memories. At the age of 18, a vampire tortured and eventually changed him, leaving him with nothing but the name "Demetrius Hunter".

Creature: He is a hybrid of a classic vampire that feeds on blood {his greatest enemies are the werewolves whom pose a strong threat and hatred towards his kind}, and a human, making him able to bleed and feel as mortals do.

Abilities:

Summoning - This gives him the ability to summon objects or people from seemingly nowhere.

Object Creation - This is a powerful ability that enables him to create material objects, or to summon material objects already in existence. It also means he can control his body; e.g.: he can grow several arms or spikes from himself.

Telepathy - This power allows him to mentally transmit and receive information through his mind, and the minds of others.

Light Healing - The ability to heal using light. If placed in a pitch black room, this power is useless, because the user needs some access to light.

Energy Beam Emission - This is only directed from his eyes, which when open, will project deadly beams of energy that would kill or explode people/objects when the energy came in contact with them. It can also cause fires when control over this power is lost. He must have a mask or something covering his eyes, have his eyes closed, or concentrate very deeply … otherwise, the energy beams will immediately direct from his eyes.

Skills: He is experienced in unarmed combat, self-defence, and is also talented in the use of a bow despite the fact he is rarely seen with a weapon. He is also quite intelligent, and good with medicines and operations; he is therefore seen as talented in his "doctor" skills.

Looks:

{This is a photo of the glasses he wears to keep the energy beams from escaping his eyes, and yep, it's the ones Cyclops from X-Men uses}.

Other: His power of Energy Beam Emission is almost exactly like the power of Cyclops from X-Men.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Charisse "Charis" Amici

Personality: Mysterious, mischievous, neutral, comical, cunning, sneaky, and yet insane.

Short Biography: Charisse had lived in a mental institution for majority of her life when she had killed her parents; she was claimed to be mentally insane, so they put her in the institution instead of jail. She had suddenly disappeared from the institution without a trace.

Creature: Cheshire (The Cheshire creatures are extremely rare; there are only 3 in the world. They are a tribrid of an immortal, psionic vampire, and a weretiger. They are manipulative and can easily trick people, even if the person has the ability to catch lies.)

Abilities:
Ability Manipulation - Can manipulate anyone's ability, even if they have a mental shield.

Invisibility - Cannot be seen by anyone. She is able to evaporate certain parts of her body, making her look mutilated.

Above Average Agility - Change the body's position efficiently, and requires the integration of isolated movement skills using a combination of balance, coordination, speed, reflexes, strength and endurance.

Master Acrobat - The performance of extraordinary feats of balance, agility, and motor coordination.

Enhanced Speed - The ability to be faster than a human.

Skills: Can easily manipulate people into believing her; fighting.

Looks: She wears a white mask that has blue cat-like eyes, and a large Cheshire grin that shows sharp teeth. Behind the mask is porcelain pale skin, periwinkle blue eyes with specks of violet and dark gray. Her lips are a light cerise but they are badly scarred with her rows of sharp teeth that come out when she's angered. Charisse has straight, waist-length copper brown hair; hourglass figure, and is 5'8 in height. She also wears a black kimono that reaches over her knees, and a dark blue waist belt that covers half of her waist.

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Awesome. Can you do the first post?; I have to help my mum with something}.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Charisse prowled silently through moonlit woodlands, the eyes of the Cheshire mask glowing a bright neon blue. Her iron claws dragged across the trees as she slowly walked; making her appear threatening like a tiger.

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper ran through the woods in silence, his vision slightly faint through his thick, red glasses. His gaze flickered to everything around him as he watched a dark figure amongst the shade of the trees, slyly moving through the woods. He wasn't sure exactly what creature had caught his gaze, but if he was not mistaken, it appeared to be an extremely rare Cheshire. Flooded with interest and curiosity, Jasper followed after the creature, hiding in the treetops.

I am a proud alien.

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Charisse was about to take another step when she had felt Jasper's gaze; leaving her foot frozen in mid-step. Her hidden eyes had narrowed and leaped up into the air, landing silently behind Jasper. "Looking for something?" Charisse's voice was chilled as the wind took her voice into Jasper's hearing.

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper formed a long tail, moving amongst the branches of the trees like a sly monkey. No ... Nothing at all ... He responded through telepathy, his eyes wide and intense with fascination. This creature was incredibly rare if he identified it correctly, and they were near extinction, which is why Jasper both desired to protect these creatures and study them.

I am a proud alien.

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Charrise spotted the tail on Jasper, and her real claws immediately popped up and her pupils become snake-like. She put the hidden claw blades away and swiftly began to climb behind Jasper. "You're a vampire-human hybrid, correct?"

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper moved back along the tree branch, his eyes full of fascination, interest and a tint of caution. Correct. And you are a Cheshire unless my eyes deceive me. A smirk formed on his pale face, his red eyes more of a deep tone than a bright colour. No-one else would be able to see his eyes, since he kept his red glasses upon his face every moment of every day as to keep his energy from bursting out. His face was hidden amongst the shadows as he took another silent step back, his tail curling around the thin branch above him.

I am a proud alien.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

10/10 joke m8s

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

10/10 joke m8s

10/10 joke m8s

latest videos