Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Charisse stood calmly next to Jasper, and placed her hand on his shoulder. Gently, she put the glasses back up to his eyes, blocking the lasers exit. "We should go before more hunters come," Charisse said as she put the iron claws away.

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Preferably before that bit** gets up", Jasper muttered, a calm sensation flooding through him as the lasers from his eyes were blocked by his glasses. He turned to face Charisse in silence, watching her unique violet eyes in silence. "Thank you", he finally said in a low tone, before the injured female vampire staggered to her feet, and he was inspired to get he and Charisse out of there.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
AngelTwine; Lock
AngelTwine;
StarStarStar
Charisse was a bit startled by Jasper's choice of words, but she shook off the feeling. She simply kept on gliding through the trees, barely even touching the tough wood of the branches.

(Writer's block.)

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
{I hate writer's block ... I've missed you. Lol}.

Jasper sped along beside Charisse, sensing that the female vampire was not far behind. Not to mention the history between the two, but his past only highlighted his hatred against her. "Should we keep running or attack?" he asked Charisse in a rather quick voice as his speed grew faster, yet it was an effortless motion.

Holly-Marie

Dark and light shall always exist; but good shall always win.

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(I've missed you too. :3)

Charisse shook her head, she had experience in these kind of situations. "No. If we go back more and more enemies will just come out, they're basically clones of other deceased agents. Lets just keep running until we reach the school."

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
As Jasper's eyes flickered in the light, his mere will immediately summoned an unusual scrap of metal; it was so strange because it could somehow fly. Slightly shocked as it slammed into his lower back, Jasper watched the sky ahead as this scrap lifted he and Charisse off the ground, away from the female vampire's reach - wherever she was.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Charisse scowled as she pushed her dress down to keep the skirt from flying up. From all days I could be thrown into the air, it had to be today? She thought harshly as she fixed herself on the flying metal.

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Time-skip to when they arrive at the school? Sorry, I'm feeling very blank - I have some sort of flu}.

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, but you go first. :3)

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
Jasper's eyes flashed as he approached the school alongside Charisse, his footsteps almost completely inaudible. "Hungry?" he enquired as he returned his gaze to Charisse, the mixed scents of the food in the cafeteria wafting up his nostrils.

Holly-Marie

Dark and light shall always exist; but good shall always win.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate the signature above you!

Rate the signature above you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONA

create a song from 10 choruses

devorce news

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONA

latest videos