Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't eat," Charisse said in a monotone voice. She felt her stomach burn, but there wasn't anything she could do about it. She didn't want to have to lift her mask, revealing her badly scarred lips.

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

"I don't eat cafeteria food", Jasper muttered with a smile that appeared to be a cross between a smirk and a grin. As he sensed a certain wave of uncomfortableness radiate off Charisse, he allowed his eyes to settle upon hers. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
PrismSky Lock
PrismSky
StarStarStar
"Yes, I'm fine," Charisse muttered lowly. She sensed people staring at her, but she ignored them. "I think I should leave to go find my dorm . . . I'll see you later," She said as she walked out of the cafeteria.

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper wandered through the hall until he reached his own dorm; he swung open the door without hesitation, closing it behind him in silence. Everything was a blur then. Something incredibly hard smashed into his chest, and he was thrown back against the door as his desk and wardrobe toppled over on top of him, spilling out papers and all sorts. It was enough he was chased by hunters ... but now they were trying to kill him in his room?

SPOILER

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
PrismSky Lock
PrismSky
StarStarStar
Charisse froze in her place as she heard the loud thumps down the hall. "They're chasing us?" Charisse muttered with slight annoyance in her tone. She then ran faster than a human, but a bit slower than a vampire, and went inside of Jasper's room.

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
The first hunter within Jasper's dorm took a step towards the pile of furniture he was buried under, noticing he was still and silent for several seconds. Had he killed him under the weight of everything? His eyes flashed dangerously as they caught sight of Charisse, a furious gasp escaping his lips as Jasper leapt out from under the mess and crashed straight into him, throwing him out of the dorm window. "Kill him!" he roared to his fellow hunters before he smashed against the outside ground amongst the sharp shards of glass.

SPOILER

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
PrismSky Lock
PrismSky
StarStarStar
Charisse leaped like a predator heading towards her prey. Her iron claws appeared and she sliced the head of a hunter, his scream being cut short. Before he or his head could stain the ground, she pushed the man out of the window, falling on their leader.

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper grazed his fingertips over the surface of his left arm, upon which was a long bleeding wound caused from the corner of one of the wardrobes that had collapsed on him. A blinding light projected from his palm and healed the wound almost immediately. Jasper turned to the remaining hunters in his dorm in a swift and slow motion. "That was a mistake", he stated clearly.

SPOILER

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
PrismSky Lock
PrismSky
StarStarStar
"Let me guess, your laser eyes?" Charisse said in a light joking tone. She had surprised herself, she had never acted like this around other people, she'd usually be insane and mischievous. She felt . . . normal.

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sounds like a good idea", Jasper agreed with a smirk ... in moments, the strong lasers were projecting from his eyes, burning down the remaining hunters in his room. The flames tore through their flesh and bone until they were nothing but gory, black corpses.

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How do you post?

Lego movie

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Does anyone have any favorite books?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

latest videos