Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
PrismSky Lock
PrismSky
StarStarStar
Charisse flinched behind her mask, grimacing from the badly burned bodies. "You're going to need a new room."

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Definitely", Jasper muttered under his breath, cringing at the sight and scent of the dead hunters. as he moved his mask-like sunglasses back over his face; of course they performed more of a job for him than they did for the majority of beings. That was when several more figures crashed through the already broken window.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
"Isn't this ever going to end?" Charisse snarled bitterly, and cut right through the boy's abdomen. "So young, too bad you've ended up dead like this," She said in a sympathetic yet mocking voice. A single drop of blood from the corner of his mouth stained the floor as he scowled at her, and then closed his eyes as he lost his life.

Supernatural (Private)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"So far, the situation isn't very promising", Jasper responded sharply, a smirk spreading across his face as he sent a kick to one of the figures. His eyes flashed dangerously as he felt the young man's ribs snap under the impact of his foot; the 19 year old's neck then cracked also as if the impact had spread through his body.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

feeling me for his next meal

feeling me for his next meal

NOT ANYMORE!

Send the person above you a friend request!

Last one to say cupcake wins!

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos