Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Star and Koko PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
OKEY XD

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Star and Koko PRP

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Will you make you character first?

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike
HAHAH! I've lived by this quote since I could walk!!

Star and Koko PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: William Scar (A.K.A Moon)

Personality: He is rather hard to get along with but does not like watching people suffer so he helps them, so he can be nice at times but not alot and will be stubborn..

Bio: William was an orphan and was adopted by an old man and women and was told his parents died in a house fire not to long ago so he has trust issues along with not likeing people alot...

Looks:

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Star and Koko PRP

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rose. 
Personality: Rose is both timid and brave depending on the situation, if someone she knows and likes is involved then her braver personality shows, but if no one she knows is involved she is timid. Rose has is hot headed sometimes, and does not tolerate someone being harnessed by another person. She is also a skilled hacker and loves to read. She hates to be bothered while reading a good book and if disturbed someone might wish they weren't born. 

Bio: Rose grew up with her grandparents but they passed a few years ago, her mother died giving birth and her father was never in the picture to begin with. She is highly irritable on the memorial of her grandparents death. 
Looks:

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike

Star and Koko PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Could you start, I`ll brb)

Grief"

Star and Koko PRP

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
(Mm...how's this?....)
Rose sat up in bed and yawned, she looked at her clock "Noon? Only noon? Ah, well..." She got up and grabbed some clean clothes and got in the shower.

- Alen Strike

Star and Koko PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Good)
William was walking around on the snotty part of town wearing his mask over his face as he looked around "...." He sighed looking around but them smiled wickedly as he kept walking people staring at him as he passed which made him smirk more.

Grief"

Star and Koko PRP

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose walked out onto her balcony in a black mini skirt and black tank top, her hair was still wet and she had her towel around her shoulders. She saw a guy in a mask and stared at him not realizing she was at the moment.

- Alen Strike

Star and Koko PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
William looked around seeing a girl on the balcony and smirked wickedly for only her to see then disappeared into the woods as the clouds covered the sun, He sat in a tree resting untieing his mask and placing it on his lap looking around.

Grief"

Star and Koko PRP

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose jumped, then shivered lightly and went back inside. She got her knee high boots on and left to get some groceries, wondering what that had all been about. She asked herself a couple of question including 'Did he catch me staring?' and 'Or was it something else....?' She couldn't help but wonder.

- Alen Strike

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

A person at school ya hate at school.

latest videos