Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:
Other:

Yeah?

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Liam Brooker 
Looks: RP
Other: N/A

It's okay, to not be okay.

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jewels Inter
Looks: Jewels has long blonde hair and bright green eyes. She's in shape and tan from her job. 

You start?

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam slowly got out of his car, sighing quietly. He threw his towel around his shoulder, and went to the employes locker room. "Not late this time."He said with a smirk to his supervisor, he went to put his things inside his locker still smirking.

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Jewels has her hair clipped back, walking through the locker room with her swimsuit on a tied. Being a lifeguard at the waterpark involved a red once-piece swim suit with red swim shorts. She smiled at Liam,"Hey, look who is on time..."

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam closed his locker quietly, "Well it helps that I woke up early."He said. "But, then again I wake up early everything, I just choose to get here late."He added, with a small smile. He picked up his towel and threw it on his shoulder again. 

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Jewels laughed softly and ruffled his hair as she walked outside into the sunlight. The park didn't open for a little while, so she had some time to swim. She dove into one of the pools, swimming. 

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam followed her out, he sat in the lifeguards chair watching her. "Why would you swim, when you have to shower right after?"He kinda yelled, since she was a distance away from him. "It seems like a drag."

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Jewels looked up and stopped swimming for a moment, shrugging as she floated,"It's nice to get the exercise, plus, it strengthens my swim in case I need to jump in after someone,"she called out, smiling,"Why DON'T you swim?"

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
"Because, I don't want to take another shower. And because I don't need to get into the water, unless someone is drowning."Liam said, with a smile. He crossed his arms, and leaned back farther into the chair. 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words that start with M.

Flappy Bird

Flappy Bird

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D