Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Just have to finish everything in here and then shower and get ready for our... What would you call it? A date?"Jewels asked, raising an eyebrow with a smile. 

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, a date."Liam said, crossing his arms. "Have a problem with that miss?"He asked, with a smile. "Plus, what else could it be?"He asked.

It's okay, to not be okay.

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't know, that's why I asked,"Jewels said with a chuckle, turning to face him, smiling. 

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, till you decide what to call it. I'm going to call it a date."Liam said, jumping off the box, and leaned against it. 

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
They were standing rather close and she smiled,"You smell like chlorine,"she said softly, walking out of the room and into the lobby,"I like the idea of it being a date."

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam laughed softly, "Then it's a date."He said, following her into the lobby. He took out his keys, "I'll call you, when I'm on my way."He said, walking out the door.

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright, I'll be here at eight,"she said with a smile, walking to the locker room. She stepped into one of the many showers and began to wash up. When she stepped out, she blow dried her hair and brushed it out until it was wavy and bright. She pulled on a yellow strapless shirt and a long white skirt, putting on some make up as well. It was a date, after all. 

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
About an hour later, Liam got into his car, running his hands through his hair trying to straighten it. He took out his phone, and dialed Jewels number. "I'm about 10 minutes away."He said, when she picked up.

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright, I'm ready, just going to lock up, see you in the lobby,"she said, hanging up and stuffing her thigns into her locker. She looked into the mirror and smiled, her wedges clicking on the floor as she walked to the back doors, locking them all. 

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam parked in front of the gates, he stepped out of the car. "Here!"He yelled, with a smirk. He also honked the horn if she didn't hear him. He hummed quietly to himself while he waited.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what movies do you people want to see i re...

Profile Pic Updates!

The impossible quiz

Profile Pic Updates!

Profile Pic Updates!

Profile Pic Updates!

latest videos