Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't have any spare clothes."Liam said, as he started to drive towards the water park. 

It's okay, to not be okay.

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's okay,"Jewels said with a chuckle, smiling,"We can just put our feet in the water."

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nah, I want to get in the water."Liam said, as he pulled up to the gates a few minutes later. "I'll just wear some swimming trunks."He said, as he got out of the car. He quickly opened his trunk and found them. "Got em."He said.

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright, you go change, I'll turn the lights on."she said as she moved to the guard office, opening the light switch box on the wall. She smiled and turned the lights on to the diving pool, and the hot tubs, just the underwater lights, it gave the water a beautiful glow. 

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam quickly changed, he saw Jewels turn on the lights. He ran up to Jewels, "Changed."He said with a smirk. He looked at the pools, then back to Jewels. "Definitely the best night of my life."He said.

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Jewels smiled, still in her clothes,"Come on,"she said with a smile, leading him up to the diving boards. 

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay..."Liam said, letting himself get pulled by Jewels. "What are you planing?"He asked.

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"This,"she said, pulling him to the tallest jumping platform. It was about fifty feet above the pool, and she turned to him, grinning. She backed towards the edge,"Are you scared?"

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nah, I do this stuff everyday."Liam said, with a grin. "Are you scared?"He asked, walking towards the edge of the diving platform.

Sun Kissed Skin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Not at all,"Jewels said, grinning and stepping off, feeling the air rush past her skin, causing chills. When she hit the water, she grinned and felt her clothes stick to her skin, the water slightly chilled. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

did you know

why do we love chocolate

why do we love chocolate

why do we love chocolate

why do we love chocolate

why do we love chocolate