Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

4shishi and Candy's Private RP! ( YAY!)

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Okai so to the description stuff! 

Name;
Perso:
Looks:
Bio: (optional)

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alice
Gender; F
Perso: Usually very kind and trustworthy. If she likes you she'll act much more bubbly and outgoing. She can also have her dark side so don't tempt her...
Looks:
Bio: Ehh.... I dunno xD

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar

(And they can have magical powers and be creatures too! Big Grin)

Name: Eli

Perso: You'll find out. Devil

Looks:

(Heehee! I love pictures!!! :3)

Bio: Too lazy.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
O.o so many pictures! xD okai, so want to start  or want me to start?

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Hehe, yeah... Sorry! Big Grin I love pictures!! Can you start please? smile

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( I'm going to start before the party if that's alright with you..)

" ALICE! I'VE GOT A SURPRISE FOR YOU!" I jumped at my friend Emma's squeal. " If it can scratch, bite, hiss and/or has claws, no thanks." I flopped onto the livingroom couch as she strolled in, a big smile on her face. " No silly! I've decided that we're going to.. drumroll please," I rolled my eyes and quickly drummed my hands on the coffee table. " THE POPULAR NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY!" She yelled out. My mouth fell open, " You mean, the one down at the club full of snobs, hah, no thanks." She frowned, " Oh c'mon! It'll be fun! I promise! Pretty, pretty please!?!?" She made puppy dog eyes. I sighed, " Alright..." Emma jumped into the air like a hyper active little girl. " Good! I already have the dresses picked out!" " Oh the joy...' I muttered.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"No! I'm not going! Last year I drank too much and threw up in the bathtub, then got aa bit drnk and did things I'm not proud of! I'm. Not. Going." I hissed into the phone to my best bud, Max. "Oh come on, man! It's goona be hot! Think of all the foxy ladies~" I could practically see his ear to ear grin over the phone. "But it's tonight..." I muttered, "I think it's alredy started." "Then the more reason to go! Come on!!" He begged. I knew Max too well. He just wanted to drink alot, meet up with a few women, and have the time of his life. Not like I didn't love to drink and party, but not as hard. I was more of the soft, loving kind of guy. Most of the time....

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
" Alice! Hurry up! We're gonna be late!' Emma yelled from the other side of the bathroom door. " No! I change my mind! I'm not going! And you can't make me, so there!" I yelled back, sticking my tongue out at her though I knew she couldn't see me. " Nuh-uh! No take backs!" "What are you, seven?" " You're the one that stuck your tongue out at me.." She replied. I smirked, I still couldn't figure out how she did that. " Fine, fine! But I'm only going because I don't want to spend New Years alone..." I stepped out into the hallway and immediately felt Emma staring. She was wide-eyed and gawking. " You look... AMAZING! That dress fits perfectly!!" It was true. It was a long, cream colored dress with swirls of red here and there. It looked like a dress from a fairytale. " Well, come on! Let's go!"

( The dress she's wearing is the same one as in the picture xD)

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"Look man! This is the one time I can get a little drnk without my parents on my back! I'll be over in ten weather you like it or not." He tells me. Just as I was about to protest, he hangs up. Typical Max. I sighed a bit and went to my closet, throwing on a pair of black jeans and a white- buttoned shirt. I rolled up the sleaves and left the few first buttons open, haging a tie around my shoulders. Who cares if I looked good or not? Well, just to be safe-- I sprayed a bit of cologne and messed up my hair a bit to look a bit better. Eh... Whatever. I slipped my keys, phone, and wallet into my pockets. Then a honk came from outside. There stood Max, with his brand new, bright red car. Of course. It had just been washed and waxed. He had to makea "good" impression on the "ladies". Sometimes Max really creeps me out.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
" This is gonna be great! You'll be so happy that I brought you!" Emma said, quite satisfied. " Brought me? More like bribed me..." She grinned, " Bribe, brought, invite, force, same thing! Trust me though, you'll remember this as one of the  best New Year's ever!" Or one of the worst... I never really liked parties, they just weren't my thing. I wasn't exactly excited to be all crowded together in a room full of careless, dancing, wild teens. I glared at the neon sign and flashing lights as we pulled up to the club. " We're here! Time to party!" We made our way inside and I saw... what I wasn't completely expecting. The people actually looked sober and most were just dancing or talking. " See? It's not like those crazy parties from movies." I sighed, " Whatever..."

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should bullies be charged with murder if t...

How Do You Explain Scars

Help I dont like teen books

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

We the Kidz

latest videos