Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Got it!

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
I found it! :3.
So, forms?

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:

Personality:

Looks:

Bio:

Other:

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Daichi Tanaka.

Personality: Daichi can be described as reserved, sweet and shy. Artistic and gentle in manner and appearance, he usually avoids conflict and decision-making, and would rather just wait on someone. He is also quite thoughtful, trusting, sometimes insecure, sensitive and loyal.However, his quietness is a result of his fear of being rejected, if he got truly comfortable around someone, he'd become extremely talkative and somewhat of a 'party animal'.

Looks :

Bio: Do I have to????

Other: Obsessed with chocolate and rabbits.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Ritsuka Aoyagi

Personality: Ritsuka is a type of person who wears a mask over sadness or pain, He can scream in anger all he wants and is sometimes disgusted how people act about some things. He is very calm most of the time and can be sweet when he wants to.

Looks: Profile picture    He has purple eyes and black hair!

Bio:His mother was an abuser and his dad is not in the picture so that is why he has such a thick shell and so many walls around him, Ritsuka in the past two years has changed alot in personality. He is always taking pictures refering to them as memeories because he has a fear of forgetting people and people forgetting him.

Other: He likes purple macaroons

( I am seme this time XD )

Grief"

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll do the bio later. Can you start?

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(SURE)

Ritsuka was in his room hiding from his mother as he was listening to his Ipod, it was so loud you could break your ears! He sighed slightly as he sat on his window sill looking down at the people below not careing if he was going to fall but remembered his friend Daichi was coming over..

Grief"

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi sauntered down the street, his hands shoved in his pants pockets. His grey sweater was obviously way too big for him. His brown hair fell just shy of his eyes, and he moved it away with a slight hair flip. He stopped at Ritsuka's house and looked up, noticing his friend sitting at the window.

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Be back shower)

Ritsuka smirked and motioning for him to come up as he cleaned up his desk a bit then heard his mom walk out and driving off in the car yelling up "You break anything you sleep in a box!" She said as Daichi walked in, he sighed as he laid on his bed.

Grief"

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi smiled sheepishly and continued walking, waving once he got to Ritsuka's room. "Hi." He said in a slightly whisper-like tone. "H-how are you?" He asked, putting his hands back in his pockets. He'd never been one to talk loudly, even though sometimes when with his friends, he tended to talk alot.

あなたは美しいです

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

My brother is a total jerk

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos