Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smirked "Hmm...Ok..I dare you to get in the tub with your clothes on and when your soaked come back and roll around on the floor" He knew it was a nutty dare but smirked anyway
but worried if he rolled on the wooden floor they could fall but eh it`ll be fine.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi rolled his eyes and walked into the adjoining bathroom. He returned not long after, water drippingbfrom his clothes and his hair soaked and pressed against his face. He lied dow on the floor and began to roll, and then stood. "Truuh or dare? " he asked Ritsuka with a grin.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka laughed then picked "Dare" He said still chuckling since It was always funny
when Daichi was soaked because when they were younger they would have water fights all the time but Ritsuka would win sometimes and would usually end up soaked too.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi took off his shirt and placed it on the table, before sitting on the floor. "Alright. I dare you to . . . . " he thought for a second. "Kiss my feet." He said with a grin. Daichi's feet were small, and quite smooth actually, and his nails were always perfectly groomed, since he was a slight perfectionist.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka looked at him then chuckled and took his foot kissing it for some reason which he though this was a weird dare, then he got back up and sat on the bed "What kind of dare was that?" He asked laughing as he looked to Daichi.

Grief"

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi laughed. "I don't know, I felt like it." He said, sticking his tongue out at Ritsuka. "I choose truth, by the way." He said, examining his finger nails, which he had bitten extremely low. It was a habit of his, biting his fingernails, not because he was nervous, he just felt like it.

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka laughed slightly as he chriscrossed his legs as he sat on the bed then looked to Daichi saying "Alright, is it true you sleep with stuffed animals?" He asked chuckling a bit
wondering if it was true or not.

Grief"

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

"KokoTheElevenPrince" wrote:

Ritsuka laughed slightly as he chriscrossed his legs as he sat on the bed then looked to Daichi saying "Alright, is it true you sleep with stuffed animals?" He asked chuckling a bit

wondering if it was true or not.

Grief"

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi blushed faintly. "Occasionally." He said softly, avoiding Ristuka's gaze. He looked up at him, still blushing faintly. "Well. . . Truth or dare?"

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smirked and chuckled a bit "Alright ugh...truth" He said only to make it fair
he noticed Daichi blushing and smiled lightly knowing that he was shy with almost everything
but sometimes he could be bold.

Grief"

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Chess or Checkers?

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Chess or Checkers?

latest videos