Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smirked "Good and how are you?" he as he put his camara away in his desk but he had cuts on his hands and neck again because his mother got angry but Ritsuka was used to it but was happy he was going to move in a year or so away from the wench he called a mother,

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi heaved a sigh when he noticed the cuts on Ritsuka's neck. His eyes wandered to his hands and he sighed once more, noticing the other cuts. "Riiii. . . ." He whined, sounding a little like a small child. "You're hurt. . ." He said softly, walking over to him. He tipped, since he was shorter than Ritsuka, and looked at his neck, sighing once more. Sometimes, Daichi was quite childish, but he usually returned to his normal personality not long after.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka looked at him "I`m fine, Don`t worry" He said smiling but knew one time Daichi had always seen Ritsuka with cuts and bruises on him since they were little.
He sat on his bed sighing "I can`t wait to get outta here.." He said glumly.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi sighed and sat beside him. "And leave me here, all by myself?" He asked softly. He poked Ritsuka's cheek with a slight smile. "You're my best friend. . . " he added, resting his head on Ritsuka's shoulder. "Meanie." He whispered playfully.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka laughed "I`m not going to be far just out of this insane house, If I don`t I could die here if I get her mad enough" He said sighing as he looked at Daichi wondering why he had no other friends other then me and a couple people.

Grief"

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi nodded. "I know. . . I hope you do, but when you do move out. . . I need a key so I can come steal food whenever I want." He said, maintaining his serious face. He then smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind his ear. "Do you have a soda or something? I'm thirsty."

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka nodded "Yeah" He said then opened up his closet and opened the attic then got down the latter and climbed up then came back down with a soda and handed it to him "Here ya go Daichi" He said then sat back down and sighed..."my life is dumb..." He said while laying back groaning slightly then looked at him.

Grief"

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi shook his head. "Don't say that. . . . If you want, I can loan you some money. Then you can get yoir own place." He said softly. He opened the soda and drank some of it, glancing back at Ritsuka. "Rii. . ." He whispered, biting his lower lip.

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smirked and messed up Daichi`s hair "Thanks but i`ll be fine I`m looking for one right now" He reassured him smiling but the cuts on his neck started bleeding again "Oh.." He sighed and walked in the bathroom looking for the medical kit to bandage it up.

Grief"

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi sighed and blew a strand of hair from his face, watching Ritsuka walk away. He sighed once more and flopped unto the bed. He hugged a pillow and kicked off his shoes, waiting for Ritsuka to return. "Rii. . Make sure you clean the wound before bandaging it!" He yelled. Speaking loud was rare for him, and he only did around good friends.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Got a question for a feminist?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

what eye color do u have?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

what eye color do u have?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos