Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka groaned and started undoing the bandages "I am i am, I knew that" He said while he started cleaning it "Daichi I need help..." He whined "Your better at this then I am your mom is a doctor after all.." He said while he sat the the toliet hating his mother at the moment but his face shown no pain.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, tapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door - 
Only this, and nothing more."

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi laughed softly to himself and pushed the pillow aside. He stood and walked to the bathroom, then to Ritsuka. He sat beside him and cleaned the wound, then slowly wrapped the bandage back around. "The fact that my mother is a doctor has nothing to do with this. . . You're just useless with such things." He said softly, a smirk on his face. He held Ritsuka's hand and dragged him back to the bedroom. Daichi picked uo his half finished soda, which he had left on a small table, and continued drinking it.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smirked and sat down "Well it could I mean doctor thingy could run in the family" He said looking at him chuckling slightly as he laid back down "Oh I took pictures today.." He said smiling happily as he took out his purple camara handing it to Daichi then stealing the soda sipping it, then he just placed it down on the side table out of his reach just to peeve him off. XD

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi rolled his eyes as he took the camera. "It doesn't run in the fam-" He looked up in time to see Ritsuka sip his soda and put it on the table. "Very funny. . ." He said in a slightly somber tone. He stood and walked over to the table, taking up the soda and walking back to the bed. After sitting,he drank a large amount of soda in one gulp. He leaned over to Ritsuka and burped loudly in his face, flopping back unto the bed while laughing, after. "Revenge." He said, looking up at Ritsuka. He always acted a bit more natural around him.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smirked with an evil glare "Yup I`m going to prank you to no end" He said chuckling as he looked at Daichi "Oh yeah I forgot I got you something for your birthday" He said smirking then went in his closet taking out a box and inside was a chocolate bunny rabbit
since he knew that was what he liked.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi raised an eyebrow. "My birthday was five days a. . ." He paused when he saw the box. He quickly opened it then squealed. "Chocolate. . . . Bunny. . . . Can I eat it?" He asked, clutching the box to his chest. He took another sip of soda, then burped even louder in Ritsuka's face. "Prank me? I shall continue doing that if you do. . ." He said, smirking. "And you know I can burp louder. .and without soda ."

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smirked "I think you can eat it but i`ll take it back if you don`t want it!" He said chuckling as he looked at Daichi then sat back on the bed "It`s to bad we can`t leave the house" He said sighing slightly while sneaking a sip of soda then looked out his window for a moment.
He smirked a bit "I want an orange!" He said then reilize his mother locked him out of the fridge "Never mind..." He said laying on the bed again.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi immediately started eating the bunny. "Delicious." He muttered, practically shoving the chocolate into his mouth. He noticed Ritsuka take another sip of his soda, but didn't say anything. He flopped back on the bed and hugged a pillow. "Rii. . . ." He said softly. "I'm cold." He sat up and buried his face in Ritsuka's chest, trailing off.

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka laughed patting his head "But your always cold" He said while smirking then heard his mother slam the car door "Dang it, Daichi go in my closet and don`t come out no matter what you hear" He said quickly putting him into the closet with his bunny and stuff. Then he closed the door and walked in the kitchen.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi stood, surprised, as Ritsuka closed the closet door. He opened the door a little and peeked out, though he didn't dare leave, as he didn't want Ritsuka to get in trouble. He closed the door and pressed his ear against it, trying to hear what was going on.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez!

Somebody call 911!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Candy Crush: Help?

last one to say "BANANA WORLD!" wins

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.