Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka`s mother was yelling and throwing things  and a vase hit him in the head making him fall on the floor his head bleeding slightly, She sighed walking into her room locking it.
Ritsuka walked back in his room holding his head and noticing the blood "You can come out now" he said as he walked in the bathroom.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi walked out of the closet slowly, after hearing Ritsuka. He ran to the bathroom and his face became grim, as if he had seen a ghost. "Rii!" He said, louder than his usual tone, and quickly grabbed some things to clean his wound. He began to tend to Ritsuka immediately, bandaging his head as well. "Can you sleep over at my place tonight?" He asked, concerned about how his mother was acting.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka looked at him "Yeah..." He said quietly while he watch what Daichi was doing
"See it does run in the family" He said smiling weakly since  he never wanted Daichi to see him like this ever and sorta though he was gonnna leave but he was suprised when he was actually helping.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi rolled his eyes, a smile tugging at the end of his lips. "It does not, Rii." He brushed some hair from Ritsuka's face, smiling reassuringly. He wrapped his arms around Ritsuka's neck, embracing him tightly. "Does it hurt?" He asked, pulling away from him. "Oh, by the way. My parents are out of town, and my brother will be home." He sighed. Daichi and his brother had never gotten along, mostly because of their difference in personality. Daichi's brother, Kazune, was 23 now, and always teased his little brother.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smiled "I`ll be fine Daichi and your brother is fine by me we can handle him!" He said laughing slightly as he patted his head then walked back in his room to pack well he had a stash of lollipops and he pretty much dumped the whole thing in his bag with clothes, tooth brush and pj`s.
He chuckled "You don`t mind going out the window right?" He said smirking since he has done it before.

Grief"

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi gasped, biting his figernails. "B-but. . . . Isn't that dangerous? What if I fall?" He asked, a worried look on his face. He ran up to Ritsuka, hugging him tightly. "W-well. I. . . I can do it, I guess. As long as you promise you won't let me fall." He hugged him even tighter. "Won't your mom be angry when you get back?"

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
He hugged back chuckling as he looked at him "You`ll be fine and maybe depends if shes tipsy" He said smirking but it did seem strange how Ritsuka would always smile even if he was hurt.
But he grew up in a dreadful house with his mother so people thought it was strange.

Grief"

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi smiled and pulled away, then walked up to the window. He actually had snuck out a window before, many times to be exact, but that was a long time ago; around when he was 13. He slowly climbed out the window and maneuvered down. "Your turn!" He said, loud enough that Ritsuke could hear, but not to alert his mother.

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smirked and threw out his bag making sure it hit a bush then slid down the drain with ease,
he quickly grabbed his bag and walked to Daichi "Hopeing she won`t come looking for me not like she cares" He said smiling but this smile had a strange twist..

Grief"

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi smiled back and held Ritsuka's hand. "Then let's go." He said softly, then started running. He dragged Ritsuka all the way to his house, stopping at his door. "Maybe if we're really quiet. . He won't notice us." He said in a whisper like tone. He slowly opened the door and looked around the large, beautifully furnished living room, only to see his brother sitting on the couch, smirking at him. "Home already? And look, you've brought your only friend." Daichi pouted and held Ritsuka's hand tighter. "Whatever. He's better than your friends. They're almost as annoying as you!" He said, dragging Ritsuka into the kitchen

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Rate the signature above you!

Do You Go Tanning?

Introducing Myself :D

Good Night! is it Night there now?

How many Tabs do you have open now??

latest videos