Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smiled "..." He did not say anything since he knew his brother would say something back just to get them mad "So where`d you mom go?" He asked looking at Daichi as they walked up the stairs, he looked around at all the pictures Happy family... He thought to himself sorta zoning out a bit as he walked.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, tapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door - 
Only this, and nothing more."

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi shrugged. "Some convention for doctors, and dad went with her." He said plainly. "Oh. Give me a second!" He said, and ran down the stairs. He returned not long after with a smile, and a tub of chocolate ice cream in his hand. In his other hand, he held two spoons. He handed the spoons to Ritsuka, then lead him up the stairs and to his room. Daichi's room consisted mainly of bookshelves, which blocked most of the cream-coloured walls. His bed sheets were jade green, just like his curtains. He sat on the mahogany  floor and placed the tub down, taking a spoon from Ritsuka and immediately digging in. "Oh my gosh. . .so good." He said softly to himself, as he basically shoved ice cream into his mouth. "By the way, Rii. . . .you should eat some too, before I finish it." He said with a sheepish smile.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smirked eating a bit of ice cream looking at Daichi "You like icecream hu?" He said mockingly as he chuckled sitting next to him looking around "Your room is so green Daichi!" He said laughing. Ritsuka smirked looking at a book that was full of pictures of them when they were tounger.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi chuckled softly. "Well, Jade green is a colour often used in Palaces in China. Also, it looks nice." He said cheerfuly, before digging back into his ice cream. He soon became so engrossed in the ice cream, he didn't notice anything else. His hair fell in front of his eyes and blocked any possible view of anything. "Remind me to cut my bangs." He said to Ritsuka, brushing his hair from his eyes. He finished the ice cream and ran to Ritsuka. He hugged him tightly and squealed slightly. "Riiiii. . . My teeth are numb, and I'm cold." He whined, sounding like a kid.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka looked at him hugging him back "You ate most of the ice cream" He said chucklingas he messed up his hair looking at him "Plus you swallowed it not chewed it jeez you have a sweet tooth!" He commented laughing.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi pulled away from Ritsuka with a slight smile. "My teeth are numb anyway." He said softly. He fixed his hair and sat on his bed. "Can you go get me a soda? My brother is probably down there and I can't bother arguing with him." He said, lying down on the bed. Most said that his frequent drinking of soda would make him fat or unhealthy, but Daichi was nowhere near either. (I want to make it complicated. Like Daichi's brother likes Ritsuka and flirts with him and everything c:.)

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(OKEY! XD )

Ritsuka nodded and walked down stairs and walked down the stairs into the kitchen, he sighed not knowing where the soda`s were.. He tugged at his shirt sleeve to hid the cuts and bruises not wanting them to show but it did no good. So he kept looking around.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Kazune sauntered into the kitchen with a smile, and brushed his brown hair from his face. He walked up to Ritsuka and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Can I. . . Help you?" He asked, caressing Ritsuka's cheek with a smirk. "Are you looking for something?"

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh and he has issuses about being touched! XD )

Ritsuka whacked his hand away "I`m looking for the soda`s.." He said calmly looking at Kazune with his arms crossed keeping a straight face wondering wht he was being a perv today more then usual which was strange...He sighed under his breath since his whole body hurt but would not show it.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
"Feisty." Kazune muttered before leaning in and kissing Ritsuka's lips passionately. He pulled away with a smirk and licked his lips. He opened the fridge, took out a soda and threw it to Ritsuka. "Our secret, okay?" He said, before walking away

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Don`t tell her HOT ,cuz she`s a girl not t...

which movie do u want to see when it comes...

Geography game-moved

What do you want to become when you will g...

Who is better Manchester Utd Or Manchester...

which movie do u want to see when it comes...