Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka wiped his mouth "Disgusting..now I have to burn and clean my mouth..." He muttered walking up the stairs not even shook by what Kazune did hoping he heard what he said since he wanted to knock him out. He sighed walking in Daichis room handing him the soda then falling on his bed.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
ArcticxRei
ArcticxRei
Star
(Got penalty for nothing on Diamond543. Using this one now o.o) Daichi smiled and took the soda. He drank about half of it, before stopping and staring at Ritsuka for a while. "What's wrong? Something happen?" He asked, feeling a bit out of the loop.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(okey)

Ritsuka smirked "Your brother kissed me and it was disgusting" He said chuckling as if it was nothing "Now I have to burn and clean my  mouth "He said llooking at Daichi then snuck his soda sipping it then giving it back.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
ArcticxRei
ArcticxRei
Star
"He did what?!" Daichi yelled, his mouth falling open. He closed his mouth, but his eyes were still wide. "Kiss like. . . Cheek kiss or lip kiss or really passionate kiss?" He asked leaning closer. He didn't even care about Ritsuka taking some of his soda. He placed the soda on the side table and waited on Ritsuka to explain. "You don't even look like you care. . . . Did you enjoy it?"

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka sighed in disgust "Don`t care for being kissed by someone I don`t want to be kissed by" He looked at Daichi and smirked kissing his cheek "What are you jealous?" He asked teasingly
as he looked at him chuckling but still needed to wash his mouth.

Grief"

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
ArcticxRei
ArcticxRei
Star
(I have to go to school. Can only post once) Daichi blushed red as a tomato. "I'm not jealous." He said softly, looking down at his hands. For some odd reason, he actually was a little jealous, but it wasn't like he liked Ritsuka that way. . Right? He sighed and touched his cheek where Ritsuka had kissed, still looking down at this hands.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka looked at him and pulled his cheek "Your red!" He teased looking at him
but heard the Tv loud down stairs and wondered what was going on down there, Did he invite friends over or something?

Grief"

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi blushed even more. "Am not!" He said louder than his usual tone. He also noticed the television was loud, but didn't pay any attention to it. Kazune probably had his usual friends over. "I'm not red. ." He muttered, allowing his hair to fall into his face. His face was red, though.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka chuckled and took a dumdum pop out of his bag and handed one to Daichi "Don`t freak out i`m only teasing" He said laughing as he sat on the bed wondering what to do then saw a notebook and started coloring.

Grief"

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi placed the pop on the table, beside his soda. "Hmph." He just crossed his hands against his chest, and stayed silent. He looked up at Ritsuka, who was colouring. Rii looks pretty cute when he's all focused like that. Wait, what? What am I thinking about? Am I jealous? No I'm not. . . . I'm not. He stayed silent, his arms stil crossed against his chest, and stared at Ritsuka, his blush deepening slightly

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hullo! I am Alex! I'm new here, and I'm bo...

Saying god's name in vain

HOW DO YOU CELEBRATE/SPEND CHRISTMAS IN YO...

★ MERRY CHRISTMAS★

What's a Forum???

It Winter Break and it raining outside

latest videos