Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Ritsuka smirked slightly as he looked at him drawing done finally "Done" He said happily while he handed it to Daichi smirking it was Daichi in anime form chewing on a chocolate bunny
"I think you would like it if I drew that since you were staring at me" He said laughing.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi looked at the drawing, a slight smile forming on his face. "My hair isn't that long." He said, still looking at the picture. He chuckled softly at the chocolate bunny and brushed his hair from his face. "Also, I was not staring at you." He said, a slight blush still remaining on his face.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smirked "Well it sorta is.." He said looking at him but then heard footsteps coming up the stairs and laughing. Kizane and his two friends had bags of four and threw it at them making them both all white, Ritsuka threw a pillow hard at Daichi`s brother making him slightly fall over.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, it isn't." Daichi replied. Kazune then entered with some friends of his and threw flour at them. "Do you know how long this will take to get out  of my hair?" He yelled at Kazune. Kazune laughed. "Like I care." He said, sticking his tongue out. Daichi groaned and stood, walking angrily to Kazune. He tackled Kazune to the ground and the both of them exchanged blows. Daichi stood and repeatedly kicked Kazune in the stomach, before Kazune tripped him and punched him a few times. Both of them pulled away from each other, panting. Daichi glanced over at Ritsuka. He'd never seen him fight his brother, had he?

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka was unfazed by the fighting since he had been beaten worst then any in that room and meirly looked at them blankly, he held his head by his hand as he sat on the bed "Its funny how you both hit eachother physically but you both hold back when ever me or your mothers around..since I know for a fact when we were younger you two beat eachother to a pulp until I hit you both in the heads..." He said getting up and bonking both of them on the head which made them both stop at the same time.

Grief"

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi shrugged at Ritsuka. It was true, they would never fight whenever Ritsuka or their mother was around. He flinched slightly as Ritsuka bonked him on the head. "Don't do that. . " he muttered. Daichi smiled at Ritsuka, looking like his usual innocent self, walking slowly towards his brother. His smile then immediately disappeared and was replaced by anger, as he elbowed Kazune in his stomach. "You do not get last blow!" He said, punching Kazune in his face. Kazune striked back with a knee to Daichi's stomach, and before long, the two were in a heated fight once more.

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka sighed and as they both were so heated up he quickly tripped them both making them fall backwards and stood between them "You know I`d let you two kill eachother but then I may not be able to come back after that so as long as you two fight the harder i`ll knock both of you down" He commented looking at both of them evilly which was the cold expression of pure evil his mother wore alot.

Grief"

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi stared up at Ritsuka, feeling a little intimidated by his glare. However, he glanced over at Kazune, who was sticking his tongue out at him and immediately became furious. "Just let me break his arm or leg!" Daichi yelled, before running past Ritsuka and grabbing Kazune's arm. He twisted it and sat on his back so he wasn't able to move. Kazune cried out in pain as Daichi twisted it even more. Kazune then suddenly managed to turn and pin Daichi down. He sat on Daichi's back and twisted his leg around. "Taste your own medicine!" Kazune said. Daichi screamed out in pain, a single tear escaping his eye. After a few flexible movements, Daichi managed to escape his brother and immediately kicked him in the face, sending him back into the wall. Kazune then groaned and ran forward, ready to attack his brother.

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka quickly acted to their fighting and pinned them both in an unbbreakable arm lock "I will break your arms if you don`t stop and I mean it..." He voice sounded chilling since he never liked fighting unless he got mad, he pushed Kazune into his friends in the hallway and closed the door then leg go of Daichi "Baka you both really could have killed eachother" He said scoldingly.

Grief"

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi harrumphed. "Hmph. I wouldn't mind if he died, and he could never kill me." He said, standing and walking over to his mirror. He examined the cuts and bruises he got from fighting, his face emotionless. It was like a whole different Daichi. He sighed and walked over to his bed, then laid down on it. "You shouldn't have stopped the fight." He mumbled.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

I am not like you ~Chapter 2~

Returning To Wonderland~ (Title may change)

ThE WoRd GaMe

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos