Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka sighed "You know how I am with fights.." He said leaning on the wall next to the window facing Daichi but not making eye contact just sorta looking out the window.
His body filled with anger for a moment then calmed down he looked over "I wasn`t going to sit and watch you to act like wild dogs just to get back at eachother.." He said as he crossed his arms.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi growled, trying to brush flour from his hair. He looked at Ritsuka with an annoyed face. "Then don't watch, but let me kill him." He said, standing. He headed towards the door, planning to resume his fight with Kazune.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka stayed calm but his face was like a wild wolf ready to attack, he quickly took his arm and putting it behind him so he could not make a move to get out of it or move then pushed him on to the bed sighing "You start a fight with him again I`ll go home I left to get away from stupid drama not come back to it, I`d rather die then stay in this stupid world..." He said getting a bit angry at the moment.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi sat on the bed, his arms crossed against his chest. He didn't say anything, and looked away from Ritsuka. "Alrighty, Rii. . . " He said softly, his usual personality returning. "I don't want you to go." He ran up to Ritsuka and embraced him tightly. "Don't leave me, ever." He said, squeezing him even tighter.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka hugged Daichi back calming down "I won`t, I just got a little peeved off for a moment, he smirked letting go and patting his head "But where`d you learn to fight?" He asked looking at Daichi
seeming calmer then before.

Grief"

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi shrugged. "I don't know. I. . . I guess from watching Kazune?" He said softly. That was quite close to the truth, but it was more like from fighting Kazune. There wasn't a day that passed when the two didn't fight. He hugged Ritsuka even tighter, a smile spreading across his face.

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka looked down at him "But why do you act so shy?" He asked wanting to know since if he acted like that then why act so shy? He was realizing that he really doesn`t know much about Daichi...His closest and only friend who had not left him when he saw him mom beat him to a pulp!

Grief"

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi's smile faded and was replaced by a slight look of surprise. "W-what?" He asked softly. "I don't act shy. I'm just not really comfortable around others. I'm not acting. Just because I fight my brother, you see me differently?" He hugged Ritsuka extremely tight and smiled. "I do like being around you though. I won't fight him again when you're around. I know it's hard for you, already." He really hoped Ritsuka would drop the topic.

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"Diamond543" wrote:

Daichi's smile faded and was replaced by a slight look of surprise. "W-what?" He asked softly. "I don't act shy. I'm just not really comfortable around others. I'm not acting. Just because I fight my brother, you see me differently?" He hugged Ritsuka extremely tight and smiled. "I do like being around you though. I won't fight him again when you're around. I know it's hard for you, already." He really hoped Ritsuka would drop the topic.

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka looked at him unsure what to say "You know that I`ve been through a hard time but your don`t know the reasons for how I am now..You met me when my mom was fine and I was still happy" He said calmly as he looked to Daichi knowing he knew what he meant.
(Sorry my sister has a b-day in the house)

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What are you feeling right now?

Help! Help! Help!

How much battery has you got right now?

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos