Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi hugged Ritsuka tighter, smiling slightly. "Whatever you say. ." He said in a sing-song voice. He sighed and let of Ritsuka, walked over to his bed and sat down. "Do you want to play a game?"

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka looked at him "What type of game?" He asked chuckling as he sat at Daichi`s desk in the spinny chair, he looked at him smiling since he was in a good mood but wondered if Daichi would keep his promise.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi smirked slightly. "Truth or Dare." He said, crossing his legs. He brushed his hair from his face and laughed softly. "You up for it?" He asked, grinning widely.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smirked as he looked at him "Sure, but your first" He commented happily as he got up and sat next to Daichi on the bed wondering what he was planning but pushed te thought
away,

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi smiled. "I chose the game. I'll go first if I want to." He said, grinning. "Truth or dare, Rii?" He asked, smirking. He chuckled  and tucked a strand of hair behind his ear.

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smirked "Umm..Dare" He said chuckling as he put a strawberry dumdum in his mouth wondering what he had to do, but never played this with Daichi so was even moore curious of
what he might do.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi laughed. "Hmm. . . What should I make you do?" He thought out loud. "Lose the shirt, go to the window and yell 'Hey babe!' to the cutest guy you see." He grinned, brushing his hair from his face.

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"Diamond543" wrote:

Daichi laughed. "Hmm. . . What should I make you do?" He thought out loud. "Lose the shirt, go to the window and yell 'Hey babe!' to the cutest guy you see." He grinned, brushing his hair from his face.

あなたは美しいです

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka sighed "Your serious hu?" He said then lost his shirt revealing bandages over the lower part of his back then walked to the window and looked out it seeing a cutie "Hey babe!" He said mocking Daichi then put his shirt back on and sat on the bed.

Will you Rock? (PRP XD )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi laughed. "Good enough. Though I wish I saw the guy. I'm going to save you the trouble, and say dare." He said, brushing his hair from his face. He was curious about what Ritsuka wanted him to do. He had seen the bandages, but he preferred not to say anything.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Vampires Or werewolves?

Cancer

Cancer

Cancer

Cancer

Cancer

latest videos