Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Angela_Jay and Sunlite

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
kk

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Angela_Jay and Sunlite

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jayden
Bio/Personality: Jayden is one of the only nice popular boys who cares about anyone. He is super nice and loves to make people smile
Looks:boy
Social: Popular

(sorry i write short bios for private roleplays)

Awwww

~Claudia

Angela_Jay and Sunlite

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jordan
Bio/Personality: Shy. She is pretty nice but once her father dies she shuts out the whole world. Bullied for being so quiet. She just blends into the shadows. 

ME! Kinda

Social: Outcast

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Angela_Jay and Sunlite

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(lets start!)

Jayden woke up in the morning with a huge headache. He took a shower and put on a blue tank top and some pants. He put his "Reckless" blue hat on his head and his Jordans on. He sprayed some colone and walked down the stairs. He drank some coffee, and ate a donut from yesterday.

Awwww

~Claudia

Angela_Jay and Sunlite

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Jordan-

I wake up and brush my hair. Then I brush my teeth, and then I grab a apple for breakfast.b Im like a robot, my movements pre-programmed. That's really all I do these days. After finding out my dad died I gave up and am in severe depression. I don't think any makes me happy anymore. I used to be a warm-hearted, die for anyone person. Now I am just this.  

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Angela_Jay and Sunlite

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Jayden kissed his mom's cheek and ruffed up his little brothers hair before walking out the door and walking onto the bus. He said hi to the bus driver and took a seat with his friends in the back of the bus. Like always once he sat down, all the girls wanted to talk to him. Sadly because of his headache he dissapointed them by only talking with a few words.

Awwww

~Claudia

Angela_Jay and Sunlite

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Jordan-

The bus pulls up to my house and I grab my backpack and walk out the door. I climb up the stairs, mumble a hello, and sit in the first seat on the bus. Then I take out my headphones, play my favorite playlist, and rest my head on the window. My eyes close as the bus starts to move forward

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Angela_Jay and Sunlite

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Jayden's friends started to make comments about Jordan when she sat down. They were not nice comments spoken softly, they where mean comments spoken loudly. They said things like "Hey look its the poor little baby without her dad." or "She is such a loner" Jayden tried to quite down his friends since he always thought Jordan was a little pretty.

Awwww

~Claudia

Angela_Jay and Sunlite

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Jordan-

When I hear the comments about me I just turn up the volume of the music. I don't care about what they say, I was a daddy's girl and if someone close to them died they would act just like me.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Angela_Jay and Sunlite

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
When the bus stopped harshly it raffled Jayden's head. He moaned and got up. He felt very light headed when he fell into Jordan's seat. "Im sorry" he said faintly. His headache really hurt.

Awwww

~Claudia

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What came first the chicken or the egg?

We the Kidz

latest videos