Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Story of Two Lives-PRP

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"It's fine i've done it all my life" Ray replied, his eyes returning to Ritsuka's face as he shuffled. 

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smiled "I`m going to help you no matter what you say" He said in return as he then started cleaning up the music papers placing them back in the book.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray pressed his lips together "Okay" He peeped out before resuming his work. He took out the mop and a bucket of soapy water to clean the kitchen floor.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smirked as he help but he was wiping dust off all the tables in the living room and media room since there were so many tables! Ritsuka smiled quietly humming "London Bridge". which was a song he always sung aloud when him and Ray were younger but not anymore.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray began mopping the floor, swishing the mop back and forth. He looked almost like a child doping chores as he mopped.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray stopped for a moment, looking at the mop and down at the floor again. He scrubbed hard at a spot on the floor that wouldn't come up. He put the mop back in the bucket and got out a sponge. He got down on his hands and knees and began scrubbing. 

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka was in the living room cleaning and he started singing London bridge! Ritsuka had not sang for years since his parents started acting strange and always fought. He was cleaning the tables and his voice was soft and smooth as he sang.

Grief"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray scrubbed for a few minutes until blisters formed on his small hands. He sighed, looking at the stain on the floor. How could he get it up? He shrugged and gathered the cleaning supplies and put them in the cabinet. He would get the spot later. For now, he had to vacuum the bedrooms. He went to the closet and pulled it out

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka looked onto the floor seeing the stain and grabbed baking soda and water pouring it on the rug and saw it bubble and start coming up "Ray you do know soap and water wouldn`t of worked right?" He asked looking over.

Grief"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray looked down at his blistered hands then back up at Ritsuka. His face reddened slightly. "Oh...yeah....right. I forgot" He muttered, running his fingers through his hair sheepishly

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Reasons why MockingJay Part 1 is the worse...

insanity

Cindrella and Ice cream-cart

insanity

How do you make a forum?

insanity

latest videos