Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Story of Two Lives-PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka opened the window looking over at Ray "Are you alright out here?" He asked while sitting on the window sill Hmm..seems Ray is clumsy..He thought to himself as he looked at him
"Be more cafeful, I`ll have the maid clean it" He said since the maids took care of anything that broke.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray felt like crying, but he blinked the tears that stung his eyes away quickly. "Yes, sir. Sorry, sir" He called, scurrying away from the mess and into the house. He had cut his hands in the crash, and he cradled them gently as he ripped off some paper towels and pressed them to his hands, soaking up the blood. How stupid can i be? How could i have done something so careless? He thought, sighing.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka walked out seeing Ray and took his hand gently dragging him into the office and sat him down and started cleaning the gashes on his hands since he had saw the blood when he saw Ray.
He started wrapping his hands then put the medical kit away "Ray  just remember I`m Ritsuka not sir or Mr. Aoygai...I am nothing but Ritsuka"  he said calmly smiling only a bit.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray fidgeted in his seat, his hands tucked neatly in his lap as his large brown eyes looked anywhere but Ritsuka "Yes si- i mean Ritsuka" Ray replied softly, his voice small and quiet. His bandaged hands trembled slightly in his lap as he nervously bit his lip. It felt weird for Ray to call Ritsuka by his proper name, since he was so used to calling everyone "sir" or "Mr.".  

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smiled "Alright take the rest of the day off okey?" He said while grabbing the printed pictues of butterflys and started looking around wondering if his mother is going to be home soon.
He looked over at Ray "Oh..here" He said folding up one of the blue butterflys and giving it to Ray then walked out.

Grief"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray barelyhad time to duck his head in a thank you before Ritsuka walked out. A day off? He hadn't had one of those in a long time. He peeked out of the room, seeing if anyone was around before shuffling to his small bedroom.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka sighed walking in his room having his door cracked as he put his earphones on and cut out all the small and big butterflies and started hanging them around now liking the fact that he had to tell people what to do just because he had money..

Grief"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray sat on his small bed in his room, unfolding the butterfly photo and gazing at it with his large brown eyes. It was a really pretty butterfly. He took a tak and pinned the butterfly to the wall, admiring its beauty in silence for awhile.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka sighed "..." He stayed slient for a long time then walked down stairs looking around since his father always told him to go play or something then he saw a piano and sat down at it "Hmm.." He said and started playing a sad song.

Grief"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray looked away from the butterfly, hearing a faint noise. He strained to hear through his door and heard soft, beautiful music coming from the living room. He silently cracked his door open, slipping out of his room and creeping down the hallway. He peeked around the corner and saw Ritsuka playing the piano. The beautiful music made Ray smile softly as he watched Ritsuka from his hiding place.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos