Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Story of Two Lives-PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smiled as he pushed Ray on the swings "Don`t worry, you won`t fall" He said chuckling as he looked  at him wondering why he never really learned any of this since...oh yeah
Ray would always watch Ritsuka play but he would always ask Ray to play but he would not.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray squinted as the wind hit his face. His hair whipped softly as he swung back and forth. It felt.....amazing. He closed his eyes and imagined he was flying, gripping the chains tightly as he swung back and forth.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smirked as he pushed Ray "Having fun?" He asked chuckling not wanting him to fall off,
He looked around noticing that kids were playing around on the jungle jim and monkey bars
Ritsuka wondered why he was so out of it.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray opened his eyes and nodded "Yes, i am" He replied softly. He brought his legs down and skidded the swing to a stop. "I think that's enough for me...." He said quietly, sitting up from the swing and brushing himself off.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smiled "So wanna get some ice cream Ray?" He asked while leaning on  the swinging bars that supported the  swingset but he wondered why no one was out alot yet. It was strange since it was a saturday.

Grief"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray nodded, standing next to Ritsuka. The truth was, he had never really had ice cream before either. The only sweet he had ever had was a cookie that a random kid had shoved into his hands before running away.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smiled he took his hand chuckling as he walked "Ice cream" He said laughing a bit as he smiled at Ray while they walked down the grassy field to the stand of ice cream.
He looked around seeing flowers blooming and kids playing a bit.

Grief"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray followed him, being pulling along with his hand in Ritsuka's. He looked around with his large brown eyes as he followed behind Ritsuka.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smiled looking back at Ray for a single moment then kept walking and found an ice cream stand then looked at him again "What kind would you like, I`ll pay don`t worry about it" He said making eye contact with him.

Grief"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray blinked, breaking away from Ritsuka's gaze as he peered over at the choices. He tilted his head as he saw cute little cartoons on a stick.....he wondered if they actually were edible. (Those popsicles with like, spongebob and stuff on it xD) He squinted and saw the regular ice cream cones that he had seen on a TV commercial once. He pointed to the strawberry one-scoop. "I'll have that one" He said quietly, looking at Ritsuka with his large brown eyes.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Ehhh...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

about me

What Color is Your Hair?

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos