Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Story of Two Lives-PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smiled walking over and looking at his hands than taking then in his "Ray how about we both just go to bed you look really tired" He said looking at him in the eyes, he chuckled softly as he wiped dirt off Ray`s cheek.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray felt his heart skip a beat as his cheeks turned a rosy red. "But i have to vacuum and....." He trailed off, looking into Ritsuka's eyes with his won large ones. He looked down at their hands, biting his lip.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ritsuka smirked "Well you could always vacuum in the morning, besides its already ten and you have cuts on your hands" He said while looking at him seeing he seemed jitty or something. He looked down at him smiling.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Now that Ray thought about it, he was pretty sore and exhausted. He sighed and nodded "Okay...but i'm getting up early to do the vacuuming" He mumbled, his bangs hanging in his eyes.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What are your favorite tv shows?

What browser do you use?

me

Do you love or hate school??

Do you love or hate school??

me

latest videos