Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

HETALIA RP!! [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
( I didn't now how to start so I came up with this) -in the morning Italy was walking around...and then he saw a guy with blond hair who has a red shirt on with shades and he walked over to him- WHY HELLO STRANGER!! IM ITALY! ITS NICE TO MEET YOU!! WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN ME IN A DISH OF PASTA! -Italy smiled and waited for an answer-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(its good) Dave look at the guy with a curl hair sticking out. He blink a few times, and shrugged."Sure, whatever." He said, in a cool way, with his hands on his pockets.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Italy went to one of his favorite places...they ate for an hour....and Italy spoke when they were leaving- HEY!! YOU SHOULD MEET MY GOOD FRIENDS! I CAN SHOW YOU WHEN WE HAVE ANOTHER MEETING! HUH? WHAT DO YOU SAY?!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave look at him behind his shades, he shrugged."Sure, why not...? That sound ironic." He said, Surely not smilling.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Italy runs to where they had meetings- -AMERICA- ok! hello everyone! and welcome today's meeting! as you all know im America! the hero of course!!! now! its almost Easter!! so i was thinking about having an EPIC party!! anyone agree!?!? -Germany- really...you called us here because of that!! i was in the middle of training!! -japan- oh come on give him a chance! -Italy walks in with Dave- CIAO! EVERYBODY THIS IS MY NEW FRIEND!!! COME ON INTRODUCE YOURSELF!! -Italy pushes Dave near the table- 

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave blink behind his shades, looking at then."Sup.....I'm Dave Strider...." He said, again...in a cool way. His shades bright (You know when one wears glasses and a diamod things comes out).

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(oh ok! x3) -all the allies and axis just stared for a couple of minutes- -AMERICA- well welcome to the team dude!! im America! -Germany- N E I N! i don't trust him!! im keeping an eye on you- -JAPAN- don't say that...konichiwa! im japan its nice to meet you! -FRANCE- hello my dearest im France -France winks at Dave- -ENGLAND- yeah.....hi....im England -CHINA- ni hao! im CHINA! aru!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Dude I feel like laughing right now!) Dave give a nodded to all of them."Ironic.....So, what you all doing?" He ask, looking around and then looking at them back.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(why? was it that funny X3) -AMERICA- we are having a meeting!! about what should we do about this AWESOME easter party!! COME ON JOIN! -Canada was there ....and was waiting for Dave to notice him...he sighed- i wonder when he'll notice me...-England- America he didn't he introduce himself yet!! -China- oh yeah! your right!......and whats your name...?

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Idk! XDD) Dave look at them and almost saw Canada, but pass him."Dave Strider....." He said.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos