Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

HETALIA RP!! [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Canada got sad and sighed again.....all the allies and the axis nodded their heads...and America continued- -AMERICA- so where was i? oh yeah! WE NEED IDEAS FOR THE EASTER PARTY!! -ITALY- we need pasta! lots of pasta!!! -FRANCE- i think we need lots of girls and the best wine- -England- how about i cook some cake!- -EVERYONE- NOOOO!!!! -ENGLAND- well ok..... -all the allies and axis looked over at Dave and at the same time said- ANY IDEAS DAVE?

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave look at them again, and give a 'sup' nod to Canada. Dave then think about it, his hands on his pokects." Why not have a Dj, buy chips, sodas, others food. Make sure everyone bring...um...I don't know Easter candies and easter stuff like that........Also I want to be the Dj, I make ironic remix music at my place...." Dave said, looking at them.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Canada smiled- -CANADA- YAY! HE NOTICED ME! HE NOTICED ME! -every one nodded- -AMERCIA- GREAT IDEA DUDE! OK EVERYONE WE ARE GOING WITH........DAVE'S IDEA!! -everyone then left and went to go get food -for the rest of the day...Italy told Dave about him.....then you moved on to America -Hey dude! today you spending the day with me! so whats up?

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar

Dave look at him."That's cool. You even seen like a ironic guy. Remind me of my friend John. He more of a geek, then a cool kid, like me." Dave look at him.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-COME ON INSIDE! I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF VIDEO GAMING! ITS ABOUT KILLING THESE ZOMBIES! YOU CAN JOIN IF YA LIKE!! I DONT THINK YOU'LL BEAT ME THOUGH (I made it in caps because America is usually loud)

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave grab a control and play with him. He play like the cool kid he is."This seen cool and ironic...."

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-AMERICA- IKR DUDE! -kills some zombies- come on dude! kill some zombies!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave shrugged. He kill more zombies then America because, like I said, Dave is the cooloest kid ever and can beat anybody at video games and other things.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-America was surprised- WOW! YOUR PRETTY GOOD AT THIS!!! maybe even better then me....HA! YEAH RIGHT! YOU JUST HAVE BEGINNERS LUCK!! -America went to Micky D's and ate fries and bugers....- THESE PPL HAVE THE BEST FOOD IN TOWN!!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thanks...." Dave look around."Pretty cool place." He said, taking a bite of his burger and fries. Some ladies in the place was looking at Dave, because he's a cool kid, and wave at him. Dave give them a nod.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say cheese wins

the Amanda Todd story

the Amanda Todd story

the Amanda Todd story

Last one to say cheese wins

the Amanda Todd story