Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

HETALIA RP!! [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Canada got sad and sighed again.....all the allies and the axis nodded their heads...and America continued- -AMERICA- so where was i? oh yeah! WE NEED IDEAS FOR THE EASTER PARTY!! -ITALY- we need pasta! lots of pasta!!! -FRANCE- i think we need lots of girls and the best wine- -England- how about i cook some cake!- -EVERYONE- NOOOO!!!! -ENGLAND- well ok..... -all the allies and axis looked over at Dave and at the same time said- ANY IDEAS DAVE?

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave look at them again, and give a 'sup' nod to Canada. Dave then think about it, his hands on his pokects." Why not have a Dj, buy chips, sodas, others food. Make sure everyone bring...um...I don't know Easter candies and easter stuff like that........Also I want to be the Dj, I make ironic remix music at my place...." Dave said, looking at them.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Canada smiled- -CANADA- YAY! HE NOTICED ME! HE NOTICED ME! -every one nodded- -AMERCIA- GREAT IDEA DUDE! OK EVERYONE WE ARE GOING WITH........DAVE'S IDEA!! -everyone then left and went to go get food -for the rest of the day...Italy told Dave about him.....then you moved on to America -Hey dude! today you spending the day with me! so whats up?

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar

Dave look at him."That's cool. You even seen like a ironic guy. Remind me of my friend John. He more of a geek, then a cool kid, like me." Dave look at him.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-COME ON INSIDE! I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF VIDEO GAMING! ITS ABOUT KILLING THESE ZOMBIES! YOU CAN JOIN IF YA LIKE!! I DONT THINK YOU'LL BEAT ME THOUGH (I made it in caps because America is usually loud)

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave grab a control and play with him. He play like the cool kid he is."This seen cool and ironic...."

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-AMERICA- IKR DUDE! -kills some zombies- come on dude! kill some zombies!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave shrugged. He kill more zombies then America because, like I said, Dave is the cooloest kid ever and can beat anybody at video games and other things.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-America was surprised- WOW! YOUR PRETTY GOOD AT THIS!!! maybe even better then me....HA! YEAH RIGHT! YOU JUST HAVE BEGINNERS LUCK!! -America went to Micky D's and ate fries and bugers....- THESE PPL HAVE THE BEST FOOD IN TOWN!!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thanks...." Dave look around."Pretty cool place." He said, taking a bite of his burger and fries. Some ladies in the place was looking at Dave, because he's a cool kid, and wave at him. Dave give them a nod.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

fruit vs veggies

fruit vs veggies

Type a word with ur eyes closed? cx

Wassup ?! Who's bored ? Let's talk about a...

latest videos