Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Monday-- Love? Complicated? Nah... [Private~]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Mia:
"Yeah! I can't wait!# I smiled at her, "But, sadly, my brother is going to be home. His friend got the chicken pox so he's staying home." I shrugged, rolling my eyes. "Sorry about that." I said, not knowing about her huge crush on-- Eww... -- My brother.

Johnathan:
The referee blew his whistle and the team went and sat on their benches.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
I hid the excitement in my eyes. I nodded, pretending to not care either way. I had secretly been hoping he'd be home. I looked over as the other kids sat down. I grinned and pressed the botton. At first, nothing happened. Then fake ##### covered them all and when it cleared, they were all drenched completely with syrup and so very confused. I smirked as a bucket above them dropped water ballons and feathers all over them.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Mia:
The whole HOME side of the gym cracked up and a few fell out of their seats. I laughed and collapsed on my best friend. "Nice one!!!!"

Johnathan:
I laughed with the the team and the other team looked at us, angirly. This was the best part. Always. They were so angry they played hard, even when their hard was easy for our team. I loved it when they were angry.

(What's Ariella's #### ####?#

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
I grinned, happy I had angered them so. It was always amusing to watch them play angrily. I looked at Mia and couldn't help but laugh along with her. "Thanks." I said between giggles and a few guys on our team high fived me. I looked up and my heart skipped a beat. Johnathan was looking right at me.

(She doesn't have one yet. She's an orphan.)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Awe :3 I think I need to give her a hug. xD)

Johnathan:
The game was about to begin. I grinned at Mia's friend. Ari, was her name? I was pretty sure. I grinned and winked at her, then ran out to the court, catching the ball from the referee. I grinned and hopped aorund a bit, practicing my dribbling as the tohers players got set.

(I'm going to make another character and add it to my forms. I'll explain her importance in a few.;D)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(xD Hahaha And, okay dokie.)

Ariella:
I felt myself blush as he winked at me. I had been Mia's best friend for three years now and he still could hardly remember my name, but I loved him. I blushed even harder and looked at Mia, desperate to stop before she realized it and hated me. "So, what were you thinking for Homecoming Game?" I asked her.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Mia:
"I'll tell you tonight. I can't let my Top Secret plan get out." I grinned.

Johnathan:
The referee blew his whisptle and right away I stole the ball, dunking it into their hoop.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
I giggled softly and nodded then turned my attention back to the game. Thanks to Johnathan, we already had three points.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Mia:
After the game I got up, slinging my bg over my shoudelr. I moved back to not get trampled by the croud of people, congradulating our team, and Johnathan, for winning. Bigtime.

Johnathan:
I laughed and hugh-fived some people and hugged a few of the girls. I smiled, holdidng my lucky ball in my left hand and  grabbing my gym bag with the other.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
I stood beside Mia, watching Johnathan. I sighed softly, grabbing my old, ugly bag and flinging it over my shoulder. It was a hand me down from the other older girls in my Orphanage. I had been lucky to get this. Even if it was nasty. Of course, I didn't tell anyone that. Not even Mia. No one knew I was an orphan and that was how it was gonna stay. Finally Johnathan freed himself and came over to Mia and me. I smiled.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Tara*Starr's Blog!

latest videos