Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Monday-- Love? Complicated? Nah... [Private~]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Mia: I shrugged a bit and scribbled in my notebook while she talk to her mom on her
phone.

Johnathan:I laughed and continued to sing a while more, then stepped out, turning it off.
I stopped then, sudenly, hearing Ari in the hall. I grinned, softly pressing my ear to the door.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
"What did you just call me?!" Headmistress demanded. I swallowed hard, "I'm sorry, Headmistress." I told her, "I told you this morning I wanted to sleepover my friend's house..." I said, suddenly shy. "Is her family adopting you?" She questioned me. "N-no Ma'am..." I answered. "Then get back here! Now!" She shouted and hung up. I paled, slowly clicking off.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnathan:
Headmistress? Adoption? I wrapped the towelaround my woist and slowly opened the door, "Squirt?"  I looked at her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
I looked up at Johnathan, eyes wide. "S-sorry." I told him, "I better be going back home. My Mom's pretty upset. I guess she didn't hear me tell her earlier." I went back to Mia's room and told her the same lie.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnathan:
I sighed a bit and went into my room, getting dressed. I sneek out itno the livingroom.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
I walked out of Mia's living room. She was pretty mad at me. I held the bag tighter to me, playing with my locket when I walked out and walked into Johnathan. "Oh, sorry." I told him, shyly.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Mia:
I huffed and slammed my door, having the quick temper I did.

Johnathan:
I blocked her way, "Is there something you're not telling us, Ari? Becasue you can tell me." I assure her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
I looked up at him, surprised. That was the first time he had ever called me Ari. I quickly shook my head, "N-no. Why would you think that?" I questioned him, playing with my locket.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnathan:
"Because one, I heard you on the phone with your "mother", two, You're studdering and fumbling with your locket. I know you do that when you're nervous, Ari. Tell me. I won't spill it out. It might feel good for you to get off your chest." I tell her with a smile.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
"I... I can't..." I stuttered, swallowing hard. "I-I have to go... I... I'll s-see you tomorrow?" Before he could answer, I was out the door, running as fast as I could, my heart pounding. He almost found out... I ran faster, I'd be in so much trouble with Headmistress if I was any later.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How To Create a Forum

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

How To Create a Forum

Should girls do bmx??-moved

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos