Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Monday-- Love? Complicated? Nah... [Private~]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Mia: I shrugged a bit and scribbled in my notebook while she talk to her mom on her
phone.

Johnathan:I laughed and continued to sing a while more, then stepped out, turning it off.
I stopped then, sudenly, hearing Ari in the hall. I grinned, softly pressing my ear to the door.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
"What did you just call me?!" Headmistress demanded. I swallowed hard, "I'm sorry, Headmistress." I told her, "I told you this morning I wanted to sleepover my friend's house..." I said, suddenly shy. "Is her family adopting you?" She questioned me. "N-no Ma'am..." I answered. "Then get back here! Now!" She shouted and hung up. I paled, slowly clicking off.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnathan:
Headmistress? Adoption? I wrapped the towelaround my woist and slowly opened the door, "Squirt?"  I looked at her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
I looked up at Johnathan, eyes wide. "S-sorry." I told him, "I better be going back home. My Mom's pretty upset. I guess she didn't hear me tell her earlier." I went back to Mia's room and told her the same lie.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnathan:
I sighed a bit and went into my room, getting dressed. I sneek out itno the livingroom.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
I walked out of Mia's living room. She was pretty mad at me. I held the bag tighter to me, playing with my locket when I walked out and walked into Johnathan. "Oh, sorry." I told him, shyly.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Mia:
I huffed and slammed my door, having the quick temper I did.

Johnathan:
I blocked her way, "Is there something you're not telling us, Ari? Becasue you can tell me." I assure her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
I looked up at him, surprised. That was the first time he had ever called me Ari. I quickly shook my head, "N-no. Why would you think that?" I questioned him, playing with my locket.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnathan:
"Because one, I heard you on the phone with your "mother", two, You're studdering and fumbling with your locket. I know you do that when you're nervous, Ari. Tell me. I won't spill it out. It might feel good for you to get off your chest." I tell her with a smile.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
"I... I can't..." I stuttered, swallowing hard. "I-I have to go... I... I'll s-see you tomorrow?" Before he could answer, I was out the door, running as fast as I could, my heart pounding. He almost found out... I ran faster, I'd be in so much trouble with Headmistress if I was any later.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Mods vs users!

Katy Perry Roar

Katy Perry Roar

Katy Perry Roar

Katy Perry Roar

latest videos