Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Monday-- Love? Complicated? Nah... [Private~]

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnathan:
I sighed and watched her run off, then went to Mia's room. "Mia, what'd she tell you?"

Mia:
"Somehting about her mom not letting her stay over or whatever..."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
I ran inside the orphange, running up the broken down stairs. I dodged the broken or missing pieces as I ran up three cases of stairs, into my room. Which, I shared with three other girls. They were all at dinner in the dinning room right now, though so I was good. As soon as I sat down, the headmistress came in, glaring at me.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Mia:
After arguing a bit with my brother I shrugged and started to pack for band camp.

Johnathan:
I went into my room. Being the computer nerd I am, i looked up t few things, trying to figure it out.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
"I'm sorry!" I cried after she screamed my head off for a few minutes which turned into a hour and slapped me across my face a few times. Finally, she left. I sat down against my bed, crying.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnathan:
I gasped, seeing her name under Orphans on an orphanage website. I narrowed my eyes and grabbed my phone. I know your secret... I texted to Ari.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
I grabbed my phone and stared at the text in disbelief. How...? I replied, slowly.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnathan:
I heard you on the phone. And I did some research. You came up on some Orphanage website.I replied, not wanting to make her feel bad at all. If anything I wanted to comfort her. She was my sisters best friend and all.. She's like my sister.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
I stared at the text for a few minutes before replying, Please don't tell anyone... I begged him, playing with my locket, nervously.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnathan:
I promise. Alright? But you should really tell Mia. If she finds out on her own that you never told her, she mightget angry with you. I don't want you two to loose eachother. (: I snet her with a sigh, holding the hone to me, watching the message send.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariella:
I stared at the text, thinking. I slowly nodded. Okay... I replied then my eyes widened. He was talking to me! My heart skipped a beat and I smiled, hugging the phone to me.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos