Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Elementary, My Dear Watson (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
This is for only Calleb (cnote123) & me.
Do not post unless you are one of us.

So some serial killer dude commits some serial killing and our characters are on the case! We will (hopefully) solve the thing and bring the bad guy in with cuffs! So much hassle to prove one person is guilty! & to find out exactly what's going on! Oh my!

Name:
Personality:
Other:

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mal Williams
Looks:
Personality: Mal can take his job a bit too seriously, but its only because he doesn't like the idea of a killer murdering innocent people. He can either be your best friend or your worst enemy. He'll give anyone a chance, unless your a murderer. Then he will shoot you on the spot.
Other: None.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Adrian Cain.
Looks: Fashion guy.
Personality: Adrian's sarcastic, coy, rude, snarky, and just plain vicious. He has a sadistic side, but that only comes out from time to time. He tries to be nice to everyone but it doesn't always work out.
Other: Adrian graduated high school at 14 and has two doctorates.

let

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrian put his handgun in his holster and slid his jacket on over his arms and shoulders. This was the third of three connected murders taken place in down town New York and finally someone was calling him in. He had been watching the news like a hawk hoping that he'd be able to jump in at some time. The only bad part about being a PI was that he wasn't a cop, he couldn't just hop on a case - he had to be invited. He worked on a big bank fraud case with the FBI a couple years back, but he had only gotten little jobs since then. Checking up on old friends (mostly prisoners), helping with court, jury duty. He drove away from his apartment complex once he entered his car and shortly arrived at the station.

This time the victim was a 24 year old mother of two from the east side, just over towards the Bronx. There was no connection with any of the victims physically (2 males, one female, none had the same hair color, three different races) or socially (they all had different jobs, different religions and places of worship, didn't hang out at the same places).

To Adrian, it was a fluke. There was no way that they could be connected. That was until he heard some more facts from a higher officer on the case - each victim was killed the exact same way, and the same little carving was left behind. Asphyxiation with chloroform, a little slice cut under the second biggest toe on the left foot, blood splattered all over the walls, and the signature. The signature itself made Adrian's skin crawl.

He parked at the station and walked inside, walking towards the whiteboards and detectives near them. He cringed. Pictures mounted the boards, and all together was a line of photos from each of the victims - the same carving trailed itself down each of their right arms. The word "evil" was laced into each of their skin. Adrian shoved his hands into his pockets and shook his head. It was ridiculous, this world. He wanted to solve this case if it was the last thing he did. He just hoped that none of the detectives would get in his way.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Mal woke to the house phone dining in the kitchen, he got up quickly and answered the phone, trying to sound like he has been up. Mal put the phone back onto the receiver and went back to his room to get ready. He walked out a little bit later, grabbed his badge and put the glock into the holster attached. To his belt. Mal walked out the one-bedroom apartment and got into his car. He had only been promoted to a detective a few months back and this had only been his third of fourth major case. Mal hadn't heard much about the murder except that they were all very bloody and brutal. He parked his car on the side of the street and got out, ducking under police tape to get into the building, as soon as he walked in the smell was like a punch in the face and the body wasn't much better. 

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrian handled each picture carefully, examining them for clues that he was sure the police didn't pick up on. After a couple moments, he left the station and drove towards the crime scene.

When he arrived, it was superbly obviously that someone was killed. Blood was everywhere and the stench would probably seem protrusive to even a vampire. Adrian wrinkled his nose as he stepped past the tape and walked around as he looked at the main room.

The body wasn't the worse he'd seen, but it was still more grotesque than he earlier thought. There wasn't any clothing on here besides undergarments, and he was sure that they were trying to get a blood function from her inner parts. The sight made him feel a little off. It had been a while since he worked on an actual murder case.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Mal started to run black lights all over the room, checking for any blood splatters that might've been cleaned up. There wasn't any to find."Who are you?" Mal asked the man who had just walked in, he hasn't recognized him  and walked away from what he was doing."Do you have clearance to be here?" Mal asked a second question and stepped over a puddle of blood.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrian glanced over towards the detective who moved towards him. He pulled his wallet out of his back pocket and flashed him the identification sheet. "Adrian Cain," he said, and held out his hand towards the man. "I was hired by the parents of Catherine Monroe." He glanced down at the body, still on the ground covered in crisping blood, then back to the officer. "I'm assuming you're on this case as well?"

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Mal glanced over the sheet and took the mans hand,"Mal Williams," He looked at him and walked back to the tool kit on the floor,"What do you know about the case," Mal asked him and slipped rubber gloves onto his hands so that he could begin dusting the body for finger prints.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos