Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha looked around thinking he was in his own world, he sighed sitting on a bench eating candy wondering if anything was going to happen not knowing he was in a book at all. He smiled slightly then got up walking around near the dock looking around.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki sighed and started to put some women around Mocha but that wouldn't work based on the plot. He sighed again scratching his head "Oh okay.." He drew Mocha with a bag full of candy which he would give to children.

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha smiled seeing kids play around but a child was on the ground crying, he kneeled down and handed the kid candy "Hey cheer up" He said smiling as he stood back up and kept walking
He sighed slightly Its so boring in this town..he thought as he walked looking around.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki smiled and then added some bullies to the story who had beaten up the kid before. After thinking he crumbled up the paper starting over.

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha sighed walking into his apartment building but saw a tall man in front of his house door
"Umm..sir why are you infront of my house?" He asked quietly looking up at the man
not knowing who he is. Mocha really had no idea who the man was but thinking back he might have been in highschool with him.

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki had the guy stand in front of Mochas house, he was a friend from highschool who had confessed his feelings for Mocha but he turned him down. The man looked down at him and smiled softly "Mocha would you like to #### ## now?"

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(The thing got blanked)

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
( He asked him out. )

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha looked at him "I`m sorry but do I know you?" He asked since before he finished highschool
he had gotten hit in the head and now had short term memeory.
He looked at the man scratching his head slightly not knowing what to do.

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
The man was a bit disappointed "Uh we went to high school together...it's me Touji we were lab partners and friends.." He told Mocha.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Are your parents strict or not?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Justin Bieber or Austin Mahone ?

Dislexia

Justin Bieber or Austin Mahone ?

Are your parents strict or not?

latest videos