Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha was stuck in the hug not able to breath "..I can`t breath.." He said calmly seeing Touji
take another strand of hair out of his head, he pushed him off rubbing his head "What the
heck Touji!" He said glaring at him.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Touji looked at him with a sad face then looked down "I am sorry please forgive me my dear sweet Mocha!" He pleaded and begged.

Haku shook his head "Walk away dude before he kills you too."

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha hid behind Haku "What is up with him Haku?" He asked looking at him a bit scared since Touji was smiling weirdly at him, he gripped Haku`s sleeve like a child in a haunted house.
But Touji was much scarier right now..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Touji tried to run over there but a parade started and blocked his path. He glared over at Haku and then looked at Mocha "Wait there my love I will kill Haku so he never messes with our relationship again."

Hqku ran with him into the ally "Go hide!"

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha ran in the alley and hid in a box that was beside a dumpster, the box was very clean, he closed the ##### and stayed quiet biting his finger scared out of his mind so much he felt numb but worried about Haku because what if they started fighting?

(YOUR AWESOME WITH CRAZY PEOPLE! XD )

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Touji looked around and saw Haku "Where is my Mocha what did you do to him?!" I shouted pulling out a knife.

Haku looked at him "Uh, he had to go home since he was sick Touji so go and get him some soup or go check on him." He suggested.

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha stayed perfectly quiet and still actually unable to move out of fear..
He peeked out the box from a small hole and they could not see him at all but did hope
Haku would be alright and wanted to whack Tanji so hard into next year.

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Touji sighed and nodded "You really are a friend Haku I will go get him soup before anyone!" He shouted and ran off grinning.

Haku sighed in relief and sat down.

( Why thank you xD )

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha crawled out of the box smiling at Haku "Are you alright?"He asked looking at him not noticing the cut on his arm from falling a bit earlierand now it was bleeding, he hid his arm behind his back smiling.

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Haku nodded and smiled softly " Yeah but you should get out of here before he comes back because I am leaving." He told him showing the tickets.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Love

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

Name the USA.-moved

latest videos