Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha sighed "Where can I go, he is probly at my house right now" He asked looking at Haku since he was always a good friend of his  but never understood why people were so kind to him..
since he was so clueless with everything actually Mocha seemed happy but really he was deppressed.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki took a break from writing and went o go and get some food.

Touji shrugged and looked at him "Uh you wanna come with me in the plane?"

( Should this be when he gets out the comic like the plane crashes or something?)

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
He smiled and nodded "Sure" He said as he looked at Haku wondering and worried if Touji was still at his apartment, he sighed and kept walking.

(OKEY)

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Haku and Mocha got onto the plane and sat down "Okay so were heading for this place right here. Make sure that you don't call any family because he might trace your calls okay?"

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha looked at him "Alright Haku" He said calmly as he looked out the window noticing as they were high up that one of the engines don`t look right.
He looked at Haku "So why is Touji like that?" He asked.

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Haku shrugged and sighed "He was rejected so much that he thought using force was the only way to win someone's love."

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
He sighed looking at him "But I only rejected him once" He said calmly but saw the engine on fire
"Haku the engine!" He said concerningly as the lights started blinking and people started yelling.

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Haku grabbed Mocha and have him one of those parachute things "Do you think you can jump out like everyone else?"

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha looked at him "Yeah but what about you!?" He aske din pure concern for Huka and not himself he was like that..

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Haku smiled "It's alright just save yourself I will most likely be found and killed by him so Ido t really care I would rather die quickly instead of being tortured " 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

Tom & Jerry Vs Micky Mouse

Mods vs users!

Lets talk about the show Supernatural-moved

Lets talk about the show Supernatural

HELP!!!!!!!

latest videos