Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha looked at him but the back door opened and he fell out "Haku!" He said looking up at him then pulled the string no knowing what else to do besides hover down to the ground which was very far.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki sighed and walked back to the comic book "I wish that I had an actual person like my character." He said to himself.

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha blinked and he was on a wooden floor but the strings of the parachute were all around him and the parachute it self was over him to hide his whole body.
He struggled to get out but to no use and it failed.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki looked at him and blinked lifting the parachute up off of him "Uh who are you and how'd you get in my house?"

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha looked at the other "I don`t know..and I`m Mocha.."He said slightly nervous since he was in a plane then lost his friend now he is in a strange mans house which he had no clue how he got there..

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki laughed when he said his name "Let me guess you were in a plane with a guy named Haku and it started to crash?" I chuckled and sat down.

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha looked at him "What happen to Haku?" He asked worriedly looking at Saeki since he was very worried and did not understand that he was in the real world.
He looked at him tilting his head slightly seeing him smile and remembered this person was a stranger!

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki looked at him and narrowed his eyes then widened them "Your Mocha oh Crap!" he shouted going behind his chair "Y-your not supposed to be real."

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha looked at him a bit confused "Thats rude to say mister" He said looking at Saeki tilting his head a bit no really understanding what he had meant by your not suppose to be real. He sat with his legs crossed.

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
( Lol it happened to me xD )

Saeki grabbed his book and sighed "Your one of my characters you know I created you on this paper so how can you be out here?!"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Send the person above you a friend request!

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

What was the last thing you ate?

WHO ARE YOU ?

What was the last thing you ate?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos