Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha looked at him then looked at the book "...I`m fake?" He said under his breath but then glanced at Saeki "I don`t know, did you do anything?" He asked as he got up and stood there
a bit confused.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki thought "Hm. Well I wished that I had a guy like you in my life since you were so cool ans hot but then I went to the bathroom after that I came back and you were there."

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha looked at him and reached over to a book shelf seeing a yaoi book, he blushed slightly
"Why do you have these books?" He asked looking at Saeki rather flustered
with everything that had happened but kept his mind on one thing right now.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki laughed and looked at him "I wrote that one see it says Saeki on it?" I showed my picture in the back too "I wrote all those books over there." which were only three "Then all those mangas.

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha looked at him and was about to say something then heard loud and powerful knocking on the door then heard yelling so he just stood there looking at the door "I think someone is mad" He commented as he looked at Saeki.

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki sighed and lowered his head "Hide." He told him as he pointed to the closet. After clearing his throat he went to the door "Hello Tommy." he glared softly. 

Tommy pushed through the door and smirked "You know you should be happy I came to visit you ince I am so handsome." he told Saeki pulling him closer by the chin.

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha went and hid in the small room where books were piled but tripped and a whole buch of books fell on him making a loud thud on the wooden floors the only thing visable were his feet!
He stayed quiet and sat up slightly rubbing his head.

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Tommy turned his head in the direction of the noise "What was that my sweet are you cheating on me with some loser?" he asked pulling away to look around.

Saeki sighed and then realized that you could see Mocha's feet he had to act fast "Uh Tommy how about that cup of coffee you were talking about why don't we go get it.?"

Tommy glared right at Mocha still not seeing him then nodded "Okay let me go get my coat."

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha heard the door close and he tried to get up but failed because of the very heavy books
but also did not want to make any noise, he looked around only to see little cracks of light through the books and wondered why he had so many.

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki helped him up and sighed "Do you know how horrible my life will be after going on a date with that nut job??"  he asked sulking in the corner as he imagined his life.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

CARTOON

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

The Million Pages Thread

latest videos