Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha smiled nervously "Sorry..." He said simply while kneeling down next to him wondering what was so bad since he had no idea who Tommy was. Then smiled "Why not tell him your cousin came in for a visit? then you won`t have to go" He said pointing to himself.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Devils words..

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki grinned and hugged him tight kissing his cheek "Oh god thank you I will owe  you the rest  of my life!" he ran out the door to Tommy's house and told him about Mocha being his cousin then he understood and went back int his house.

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha looked at saeki "Is it THAT bad to go with him?" He asked as he smiled walking around and looked to the  books again where he came from but then looked away smiling
"I`m actually glad I got out of the book since Touji was acting strangely.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Devils words..

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki nodded and sighed "Touji was based off Tommy he ###################### and possessive.." he told Mocha. They arrived at Tommy's door and Saeki took a deep sigh "Tommy open up!" Tommy came to the door and frowned at Mocha "Who are you?"

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha looked at him "Mocha..." He said quietly as he sorta kid behind Saeki since he was still shy no matter how much he knew a person, he was intimated by Tommy because he sorta knew how
Saeki felt..

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki smiled softly and took Mocha's hand in his "I have to show him around and as you can see he is really shy so can we reschedule our plans?" he asked.

Tommy glared a bit then looked at Saeki "Fine." he shut the door.

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha looked at Saeki "So what are we going to do?"He asked looking at him not sure what they were going to do because he was fake from a book, from Saeki`s imagionation..
How would he get back?

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki looked at him and blushed when he relized there hands were together "Uh..let's go down to the beach and have a picnic!" he said rushing into his house taking blankets, fruit, sandwiches, drinks, etc.

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha looked slightly confused as they were packing for the beach, He looked over at Saeki
"Umm..Saeki you have red all over your face, is it marker?" He asked since well
he was working on a colored manga page.

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki looked over at Mocha and blushed a bit more "Uh well its called blushing..people tend to do it when embarrassed, happy, or sad in some cases.." he told him.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

My Parent's hate me :(

What is your Real Name ?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos