Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha looked at him "Ohh.. I think Haku did that alot.." He said chuckling while he placed a towel and some candies in the bag wondering how he had gotten out of the book in the first place
but he  looked out the window seeing kids playing outside.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Devils words..

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki smiled and grabbed his hand quickly ruing outside "We have to go before it gets dark!!" he shouted as they ran.

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha looked at him as they ran noticing Saeki lives near the beach, he smiled a bit wondering
why he was so happy..Mocha smiled slightly as he walked with him mostly running.
But as they walked on to the sand looking around.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Devils words..

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki grinned and pointed to the sun it was starting to set "Isn't that pretty?" he asked realizing that they were still holding hands. He jerked his hand free and blushed "Sorry about that."

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(What is Touji got out and ran in the hallway and ran into Tommy?)

Mocha smirked "Its alright Saeki" He said while looking at the sunset then walked to the water putting his feet in looking at the sand then saw a tiny crab and tried picking it up but it snapped his finger, he yanked away "Ow!" He said quietly.

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki chuckled quietly and grabbed his finger kissing it before bandaging it "There you are a healed finger!" he told him.

Touji sighed after waiting 5 hours straight he couldn't find Mocha "I wish I was with Mocha.." He said flashing into a room "Where..?" he walked into the hallway bumping into some guy.

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha smiled happily "Thanks Saeki" He said smiling brightly as they walked along the shore
"Why do you live near the beach?" He asked happily looking at the shells and pebbles as he walked.

Tommy looked at the guy "Watch it!" He said grumpy like since Saeki blew him off to go hang out with his cousin, who he had no idea about and strangely appeared!

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki sighed and looked down "Well when I was little y dad wouldn't let me on the computer..EVER so I had to read since I was 5-17 years old but once I got to college I realized that some books can be read for fun so I wanted to make some and I have only made three but mangas I have made about 57 of those so yay me!!" he told him.

Touji glared at the guy "Where is Mocha?!"

Devils words..

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mocha looked at him smiling "Well I`m happy you made me up but I`m still curious how I got here" He said finally bringing up the subject of him being fake?
He looked at that wet sand below his feet then looked around.

Tommy looked at the guy "What- Oh..Mocha? Hmm..I think him and his cousin went to the beach" He said calmly but was still angry.

Grief"

Devils words..

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Saeki smiled and pulled Mocha toward a little snow cone place "Fo you want one of these before I tell you my suspicions?" He asked.

Touji sighed and walked out the door "Come with me to get my beloved Mocha back!" 

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Do YOU believe in SANTA?

Jumping Jupiters!!

Do YOU believe in SANTA?

latest videos