Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Marshall and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"Not yet..." Damen muttered, "But he said he'd be here before the week's out...."

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
"Pretty much leaves our calendar blank", Zabrina murmured with a tint of sarcasm, immediately cut off as two figures emerged from the bushes, armed with guns. "Stop!" the first one called; almost as soon as Zabrina realized they were two policemen - one male and one female. They must've noticed Damen and Zabrina dump the body in the water. "Shall we run or shall I slit their throats?" Zabrina whispered questioningly in Damen's ear, leaning her head calmly on his shoulder.

Holly-Marie

Dark and light shall always exist; but good shall always win.

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"Let's kill them."

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
"I'll get the male", Zabrina declared lowly before transforming into a figure of fire and dust; a clear display of the fact she was a Djinn. A faint smirk formed across her face as the policemen fired, but their bullets simply went straight through her, failing to in any way injure her. She lunged at the male and in the last moment became her human form again, shoving him back into the sand in a swift and rapid movement. As she revealed the daggers from her belt, she plunged them into the man's hips, which caused him to scream out in fear and agony. "Who are you?" he managed to choke out, his eyes dulling slightly whilst his face began to pale. "I'm your nightmare of reality", Zabrina responded after a moment of hesitation - and then stabbed her first dagger directly into his heart.

Holly-Marie

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
"We should get out of here", Zabrina stated clearly, grimacing faintly as the life and light vanished from the policeman's eyes. The sound of police sirens rung and echoed in her ears; from the corner of her eye, flashing red and blue lights were visible. "There's more coming. At least two more of each gender", she declared as she noticed at least four figures emerge from the cars that had now pulled up nearby the beach shore. "Shall we finish them off too or run?" she asked Damen, keeping her eyes upon his.

Holly-Marie

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar

"PoisonedHuntress" wrote:

"Sounds good to me". Zabrina sped towards the policemen; once again she became a form of fire and dust, therefore unaffected by the waves of bullets coming her way. In a swift motion, she rose both her daggers and sliced them through the waist of the first man, only injuring him in her attack. She then proceeded to spin round in a rapid movement, tossing her first blade in the direction of the second man, which cut directly through his throat and sliced his head off his shoulders. A calm expression spread over her face, she slowly turned to face the man she had injured.

Holly-Marie

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

A-Z of Animals

Whats the worst tv show you've ever watche...

A-Z of Animals

What band got you into Metal?

A-Z of Animals

Describe the profile pic above you