Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(DX SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG! I TRIED SENDING I BUT MY COMPUTER MESSED UP AND TOOK LONG TO LOAD AND SO I HAD TO RE DO IT!)-Nicole shrugged and skipped to her classes when the day was over she went in her house and walked in...her dad was waiting for her Nicole was surprised he was home early- OH HELLO DAD! -the dad didn't look happy- WHATS THIS?! -Nicole didn't understand- what do you mean? -the dad got up- I put cameras in the house....and saw you and KARKAT! -Nicole was shocked- I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! -she knew exactly what he meant..the dad showed her the clips he saw- you put cameras in the house on THAT day T-T -when the clips were done..Nicole was speechless and only get out a faint whisper the Dad then saw Karkat walking and ran outside and grabbed him by the arm and dragged him in his house- WHAT IS THIS! WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH MY DAUGHTER?! -the dad showed karkat the clips when they were done he looked at Karkat- WELL IM WAITING FOR AN ANSWER!  YOUR NOT LEAVING UNTIL I GET ONE! -Nicole WAS going to leave Karkat alone...but how was she going to know this was going to happen?-

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karlat raise a brow."What the - # ####- you mean,?" He said, looking confuse,"I don't even know what the -#- ### talking about....She was only heaing me because I got beat up....Surely she was taken caring me for no -# ###- reason, alright.....Now, don't -# ###- ever drag me like that....You're just like my dad, saying whatsoever and going through my things, and making just big deal out of nothing...." Karkat keep on talking and talking, in a mad almost loud voice.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-the dad started to pick him up by the shirt and was about to punch him but Nicole got in the way - WAIT DONT DO IT!!! IT WAS MY FAULT!! DONT HURT HIM!! -the dad looked at her- why?! he's just a boy! -Nicole got mad- YEAH! BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN HURT HIM! I WILL NOT LET YOU! -the dad smirked- fine....then he MUST be your boyfriend! right? -Nicole was speechless.....- w-w-well......uh.......um.....-the dad put him down but blocked the door- if he is! I will be happy to let him go....BUT I want to see you guys kiss NOW....and if he isn't I WILL HURT HIM MORE THEN THE LAST TIME! MAKING HIM WISH HE WAS DEAD! -Nicole backed up -#-#-ISS?!?!? -the dad nodded and pushed Nicole to Karkat- WELL WE CANT JUST KISS IN FRONT OF YOU!! -the dad shrugged- then he is going to get a beat down! -Nicole gulped....she just HAD to do that last week...she HAD to start liking Karkat a little more...not like a boyfriend of course...-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat look at her, then shrugged."No...I would take the hit, don't care if I get really beaten up....." He said, looking at the dad and frown, with his hands on his pockets, surely he was wearing a cancer sign shirt."Well, what you waiting for.....Old Lusus...."

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
WHAT IS A LUSUS!? -the dad just rolled his eyes and started to beat him up in front of Nicole, Nicole didn't want to see and just went up stairs. after a good 15 minutes Nicole heard a door open and she peeked out of her door...- HOPE YA HAPPY NOW NICOLE! -the father had broken Karkat's  arms and legs...- AHHHHHH!!! -Nicole ran down the stairs- you did NOT need to beat him THIS BAD -the dad didn't care...and walked out the house...Karkat had passed out...Nicole sighed and took him to the hospital...when they got their and got in a room...Nicole stayed their for the next 2 days...before heading out...but ever so often she would come back...after about a week or 2 she came in and sat down in a chair...and waited as usual...night came and she feel asleep....but today was the day he was surpose to wake up....but it was to late at night and she feel asleep and snored- Zzzzz

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat move a bit, grunting. He open his eyes carefully, seeing a little bit blurry. He look around and saw Nicole, he swallow, not saying anyhing. Karkat didn't really know where he was, he remember a bit of the beatdown, but he shook his head. He sat up carefully and quietly, not wanting to wake up Nicole from her sleep, but then it did. Karkat's phone rang, and Karkat facepaml his forehead, even though it hurt him.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Nicole heard the phone rang and woke up and began to blink...she rubbed her eyes and looked over at Karkat then her eyes widened- KARKAT YOUR ALRIGHT!!!! -she got up and hugged  Karkat...but softly so she wouldn't hurt him and out of no where she began to cry a little- im so glad your awake!....I actually......missed you......-she let go of him wiping her tears and she began to smile-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat blink and blush a little. He was confuse a lttile."O-okay.....Where the hell am I at....." He ask, looking around and saw his phone. He pick it up and cancel the call from whoever it was or who was calling him from a time like this.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
your in the hospital....I brought your here after you were badly injured and passed out...I felt so bad....I visited you every day....sometimes I even slept here...I was waiting for you to awaken...and you finally did and im so happy! -Nicole smiled more-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat blink a few times, look at her and the blush a bit."W-what's a hospital?" He ask, looking around again, not feeling okay in the place.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

latest videos