Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Nicole looked kind of   confused- well....its a place you got when your badly injured....you may go in the ER but...you didn't need to it has tons of doctors and nurses....and its about 3 stories....is that enough....? -Nicole thought for a while- your not normal.....are you?

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat blink and have a cofuse and blank face. When Nicole said that he isn't normal, Karkat shrugged."What if I'm not or if I'am normal...." He said, look away.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
im just saying....you called my dad an insu you say human friends and such...you have a moon shaped weapon.....you don't know what a hospital is....that's kind of weird...-Nicole made Karkat face her- you can tell me ya know....I wont tell anyone else.....I promise! so just tell me....please? -Nicole had one of those faces you couldn't really say no to-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
-Karkat look at her, her face make him want to puke. He knows he would regret it at first, but he doesn't care about that."Alright....Just stop making those disgusting faces....." He said, looking away. He took a deep breath."Okay....I'm not human...I'm a troll from another timeline of another planet...The reason I'm here is because they send me here...They didn't told me why, but I don't wanted to know. So, this isn't my real from...Also I'm the represented of Cancer, and a Knight Of Blood.....That's when I have die from more on the timeline.....and in the god tier rock bed...."

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(they are CUTE not disgusting!!! talk to the hand! talk to the but! talk to the guy down at pizza hut! XD my friends use to say that) -after hearing all of this Nicole just stared and blinked- that's......so..........COOL!!!!! I KNOW A TROLL FROM A DIFFERENT PLANET! THATS SO AWESOME!!! -Nicole covered her mouth and then started to whisper- oh my gosh! ekkkkkk!!  so cool so cool so cool so cool so cool so cool!  COULD YOU SHOW ME YOUR REAL FORM!! -Nicole thought- is this why your always grumpy and never smile?!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hey, they are Karkat's toughts not mines.....!) Karkat cover his ears when she was saying stuff loud. Karkat shook his head." No, I won't...Anyways, this place might had cameras here, so no....." He said, crossing his arms. Karkat blink and look at her, then look away, putting his arms down."No...I'm always grumpy and like this...Never smile and things like that...." He said, taking a deep breath.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(hey! have you ever heard about Dave Kat?# s-s-sorry for speaking so loud....and come on! cant you smile once! at least force one? I mean seriously....plus I never really seen a person who blushes so much.....but never seems happy.....you have to be a LITTLE happy....you can either show me....or I will just do what I THINK will probably make you smile...-Nicole waited for what he was going to say-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Dave x Karkat.....Yes, I ship my boys like that....) Karkat shook his head."No...anyways, I'm getting out of this place...." He said, standing up carefully, and put on his jacket, grab his phone."Now, leave me alone....." He said, walking out of the room and then outside.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(XD hehe I keep seeing them all over and YOU TOTALLY RUINED MY PLAN!)  -Nicole grabbed her things and went after Karkat- are you sure your strong enough..? if your not you should go back in the hospital! AND YOU DONT HAVE TO BE SO RUDE YA KNOW! saying that isn't going to make me stop bothering you! its just going to make me bother you more! I hope you know that -Nicole started to walk a little bit faster-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(WHAT WAS THE PLAN ~) Karkat shrugged."Like #### I would....! I'm not going back other there...." He said, walking a bit more faster than her."I don't care...! Just LEAVE me ALONE...! Don't talk to me, don't bother me, don't follow to where I always go to, and DON'T get in me face.....AGAIN!" He said, beginning to ran away from her.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

The Hunger Games or Twilight

I AM CYBORGDUDE

latest videos