Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(some how find a way for them to kiss! but don't blame me!) -Nicole caught up to him- FINE!!!! IF YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE YOU ALONE SO BAD! FINE!!! -Nicole took his hand flipping him on his face then kicked him making him turn over then stepped on his B A L L S  again and again- WISH GRANTED! -Nicole started to walk away- CANT BELIEVE I DECIDED TO HELP YOU! CANT BELIEVE I STARTED TO LIKE YOU! STUPID TROLL! -Nicole cried a little and started running it was raining so Karkat was on the floor while it was raining...he was already weak and still a little in pain so Nicole didn't help-

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(LOL....no...Karkat already have a.....girlfriend.....-runs to Sweden and hides behind him-) Karkat could still stand up carefully."Stupid human....Who the #--# doesn't she #---#### think she is...!" He said, walk slowly to the other direction. Karkat keep on saying bad things about Nicole, then he came across with the same guys tha beat him up."Son of a...." He said, quietly to himself and back away slowly.(Yep that's right I putting ACTION here....!)

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(does NOT mean I have to go along with it and I don't believe that!) -Nicole wasn't all that far...and heard the guys going towards Karkat....she stopped climbed on something and watched. the guys started to beat up Karkat......when they were done they took out a knife they were about to kill Karkat- I'VE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU! -Nicole eyes widened and she jumped down landing on her feet.....after what just happened she didn't really want to save him....but if he died...SHE WILL FEEL SO GUILTY!....she jumped down in the shadows then slowly walked out...- PUT.THE.KNIFE.DOWN.NOW! -the guys turned next to Nicole and laughed- AND WHAT IS A GIRL LIKE YOU GOING TO DO!!??? -Nicole smirked and went after the guys in only 5 minutes they were all on the floor- H-H-HOW IN THE WORLD...!....DID YOU DO THAT! LAST TIME YOU WERE SO WEAK! -Nicole didn't answer....and went over to Karkat- I WOULD HAVE LET YOU DIED! but I care to much to let that happen.....

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Well in my own vision he does have a one...) Karkat was holding his stomach, laying on the floor."S-so what...Even if I-I die...doesn't mean you have to come everytime something l-like this happen...I-I can take care of m-myself...even in this pathetic earth y-you live on...." He said, almost begnning to sound breathless. He try to stand up, but was weak. He took deep breath to stop the pain.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(yeah YOUR VISION!) -Nicole sighed- your all bark and no bite....and it sure doesn't look like ya can....I mean you would have gotten  killed if it wasn't for me...but....I come in and save you because I care...and don't want you like this....I started to like you a bit -Nicole smiled a little she took an umbrella and helped Karkat to her house again and healed him like last time....Karkat then fell asleep on her couch and Nicole went up to her bedroom and slept...then the morning came around...and Karkat was up so Nicole went back down stairs- your up I guess...your so much better when your asleep much cuter to....I hope you feel better.....

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat blink and look at her."Um...? Oh, yeah...Just a bit hurt....Thanks, though..." He said, looking away and putting his chin on his palm, looking out the window. He then sigh."I got to go now...Your dad would get mad at you and me...and even beat me up again.....I...I see you soon...maybe not...." He said, going to the door and open it, then going outside and close the door behind him.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Nicole smiled and watched him go- I hope he knows my dad is outside....waiting for him already -the dad looked at Karkat and smiled then walked up to him- don't worry....this time im not going to hurt you...but this is the 3rd TIME my daughter has helped you....and im not sure WHY she is SO NICE TO YOU! but she is......your either some kinds of special or she just some how has the likes for you....which I doubt but she doesn't tell me this......so if you don't mind....ask her when you guys meet again....ok? -the dad walked back to the house but before he did he patted Karkat on the back- me and you might just get along from now on

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat stood there frozen, not getting much ofnit, but he does now. He blink and turn his head. He was speechless at first. After what just happen between them, Karkat blink and began to walk again them disappear as he walk from the house of Nicole.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-the dad came in the house...and Nicole wondered what they talked about....but he didn't tell her....after the weekend passed it was Monday...Nicole walked over to Karkat and began to speak- what did you and my dad about on Friday....he wouldn't tell me....he said I would find out when school came...so could you just tell me...?

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat blink and look away, blushing. He scratch his cheek."You know that word that you humans use....when two humans go somewhere and then they walk on a place then do other stuff...I don't know what's the word...but you do know the phrase they alwas say...when one human girl and one human boy go somewhere.......?" He said, trying to explain it to her, and look away.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

i need help

We the Kidz

Should women have higher societal roles?

taylor swift

latest videos