Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
..............do you mean when to ppl are in love.. and are dating? -Nicole tried understanding but the way he said it didn't really make sense so she tried the best she could to understand but she kinda hoped that what he meant....but yet didn't-

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat blink, and looked at her."Yeah...The word dating....that one!" He said, blushing and then look away, so he wouldn't show he was blushing. Karkat was still grumpy and like that...always would be.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Nicole looked kind of surprised- my dad.......thinks......we are dating?!?!?! -Nicole eyes widened if this was true...she couldn't believe her dad would thin such a thing.....but once you look at all the things that had happened.....she started to understand-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat blink and look at her, shrugged. He look around, noticing nothing."Whose know...I mean, if my crabdad ever meets you, he would think that same god stupid thing in Alterni...." He said, quietly.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Nicole looked down- well......i do like you......-she looked up blushing- BUT ONLY A LITTLE! .......but i can see why he would think that......i wouldn't normally do all those things.....only for ppl i find special.....-Nicole wasn't looking at Karkat anymore- that couldn't have came out anymore WRONG -she whisper under her breath....she didn't really know how Karkat would reply....but she already had a feeling he didn't like her at all-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat sigh and turn around."Well, let's just go to class....I see in the 5th period....." He said, walking away and enter in the school. He then went to the 1st period, not paying much attention in class.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Nicole went to her classroom thinking about how stupid she just looked she face palmed herself- ouch! -the didn't really noticed and still paid attention. later 5th period lunch came around and Nicole went up to the roof where Karkat usually was....she felt like she needed to talk with him....at least a little...she then called his name- KKAAAARRRKKKKAAATTT!!!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat hide his phone away, and stand from the shadow."What is it now.....?" He said, putting his hands on his pockets and looking away, leaning against the wall.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Nicole went up to him- sorry for bothering you! i just wanted to say sorry for my father....and the convocation you guys had....he can be like that sometimes.......-Nicole thought about what happened in the hallway- and sorry....for just straight out saying that i liked you it must have been kind of akward......right?  i know that you don't really like me back.....at least i don't think...

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat blink and look at her, then sigh."My feels are different from you humans...We have qaurants....1 hear, 1 spade, 1 three-clover, and 1 diamond...The spade and three-clover are the black romance, and the heart and diamond are red romance...The four of them have names, but I dont remember them very well....."

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A person at school ya hate at school.

What is the meaning of your name?

What is the meaning of your name?

i really like him but

latest videos