Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Nicole didn't really get all of it....but she wished he understood human feelings- humans feelings are pretty easy i guess like us humans get sad...maybe because someone we were close to died...or we moved away from a good friend....we also can feel happy...its a very good feeling it may happen when your having a good time like hanging out with a boyfriend or girlfriend i guess....someone may also feel angry like when someone punches then in the face....their is also love...some thing you feel towards someone....when your in love people go out! and start dating! or maybe...a little embarrassed or confused....maybe when someone kisses you out of the blue....kind of like this....-Nicole leaned in and kissed Karkat- (MOOO HAHAHA! I CANT BELIVE I GOT TO THS! BUT I DID!) 

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(You know I feel like doing a rp where Dave meet Denmark, Norway and others that he didn't get to meet....) Karkat blink a few times and blushed, he didn't know what to do, but he does watch all those romantic trollian movie. So he did what he saw, kiss her back, and he blished more, closing his eyes tightly.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(but dude! I know so much about every single other character's personality! northern Europe is going to be HARD) -after about 5 minutes Nicole stopped kissing Karkat and touched her lips softly noticing they were both blushing a lot she tried speaking but couldn't really get out much- I-I-I.....um...... -that's all she could say looking up into Karkat's eyes her lips moved...but again nothing came out-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(-flip table and throw stop sign at someone- Me don't care....Let's see, who do you know best...?) Karkat blink and was blushing a lot, he look away, avoiding eye contact. "uh......Let's just go back to class....." He said, acting like he always is, and like nothing happen. He then began to walk. He stop a few frets away and turn his head."Well....are you coming or what....?" He said, sighing annoy and walk again.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(.......maybe Sweden or Finland and why northern Europe?) -Nicole ran towards Karkat and when she caught up to him she started to walk she looked up at him she looked down and saw his hand....she decided to hold it while walking....- you could have said something more....ya know...instead of walking out....did you like the kiss...? do you even "like" me? -she knew he didn't really understand human feelings but she still asked-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alright, but not just northern Europe. Greece, Turkey and others like that, S.Korea, and others like Asian...And others....) Karkat look at her, and shrugged."I don't know...Like I said there are two red romance and two black romance.... So, I don't know....I'm just confuse...right now..." He said, walking ambit fast, not trying to leave her.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(WOOO) -Nicole just nodded and walked with Karkat...she noticed that he was still holding her hand...and she smiled a little bit Nicole saw her 6 period class and went to the door..she said good bye to Karkat and let go of his hand- see you later Karkat -she smiled more and walked into her class room ppl stared and asked why she looked the way she did....she didn't pay attention and just went to the back and sat down thinking about Karkat the whole period

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yep...So that Dave can know about them, too...) Karkat sighed a bit. As he walk in the class look at him, but he avoid eye contact. As Karkat sat down, he notice the guys, but they didn't seen to bothered him. As always, Karkat didn't pay or never pay attention to the teacher because 1. he doesn't know what the human teacher is saying of talking about. 2. he was sorta of thinking about Nicole.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-the bell rang for 7th period then homeroom then the day was over..Nicole walked out of her class she was walking to the front of her school...when she walked outside she saw Karkat....just standing there for some reason...she walked up to Karkat and put her hand on his shoulder and said "hi" smiling-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat nodded and began to walk. He still look the same with the same frown and personality. As they walk, Karkat was sorta of blushing, but didn't show it because he look away. His phone rang, but he didn't bother to pick it up.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

new here

speak about the above user

:(

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Mom or Dad?

What kinda farm animal are u?

latest videos