Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Nicole was holding his hand again and laid her head on his arm  she made it to her house and told Karkat goodbye while walking up to her front door..when she walked in her house her dad was waiting...but he actually looked happy..he saw Karkat and just smiled at him and pushed Nicole inside...before she got all the way inside Nicole waved when she got inside she looked at her dad- you like him now.....?......-the dad ruffled her hair- he's alright.....and you seem to like him....so I will accept him for now....-Nicole just said "thanks dad" and went upstairs into her room-

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat wave back, then left. As he left, he took out his phone and call back to his troll friends and talk. Once he got home, Karkat flop on the couch and took a deep breath. As his mind went over with all the quadrants, he decide to put her in the Kismesissitude, the spade on a.k.a the black romance. To be a Matespritship, there ahold be no kissing, the 'doing it' and other stuff like that. So, Karkat and Nicole are put in the Kismesissitude, where they are not boyfriend and girlfriend, they do, do the 'doing it' and the kissing and other stuffs like that.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(still not sure if I should be in the heart or spade...BUT WHO CARES! -evil kitty face-) -BACK AT NICOLES HOUSE! BA BA BA BOM! (yep dramatic music for no reason! ) -Nicole sat down on the couch- SERIOUSLY!!! do you guys have a secret I don't know about?! -the dad sat next to Nicole- no no no.....we just had a small talk.....ya know...guy to guy -Nicole looked a little confused but just said- alright.....-the dad then just asked a random question- ARE YOU GUYS DATING NOW?!?!? -the first answer out of Nicole's mouth was- WAIT WHAT?! NO! DAD! THATS WEIRD TO ASK!!! -the dad laugh while Nicole stomped up stairs- ahh young love.....-Nicole heard that part- IM 16!! - Nicole then slammed the door and screamed inside her pillow the next day came and as usual Nicole took a shower and got dressed and got her stuff ready for school once everything was done she saw Karkat walking and she ran outside to say hi while waving-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(-whisper- pick spade...no heart...it's better to the the doing it, now?....-hide in shadows and whisper again- Spaded----!.....) Karkat look up from his phone, waving a bit at Nicole. He nodded."Hi...." He said, and just stood there, putting his phone away, and waited for her to come out already. Karkat was sorta blushing a bit and look around, putting his hands on his pockets.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
( see now you cant even choose!! its so hard! you get good things out of each one but also bad things! and Nicole Is going to grow wings....all my OC do....I cant help it! XD) -Nicole said goodbye to her dad- leaving to go talk to Karkat?! -he joked- maybe....!.....-Nicole picked up her things and walked out the door the dad stuck his foot out almost tripping her- nice try dad! -Nicole said smiling a little- what?! I didn't do anything -Nicole raised a brow- yeah right.....-the dad chuckled- have a nice day at school sweetie....-he then went back in the house...Nicole walked down the steps and went to Karkat smiling as they started walking with Karkat skipping a little and asked- so whats up?

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(No I said pick Spade...it's better then being no bf and gf on there...And as the Knight Of Blood, Karkat have fairies wings...go to google and put Karkat god tier...) As they walk to school, Karkat look at Nicole from the corner of his eye."Nothing...just texting my 'friend'.....that's all...What happen between you and your dad....?" He said, looking away, still have his hands on his pockets.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
 ( or go to the site u usually tell me to go on AND WHAT IS A GOD TIER ANYWAY?!)nothing much....he now likes you and is ALOT nicer....im not sure how...b-b-but he is! and yesterday he asked if we were going out! and got all up in my business.....but that's my dad for you...-Nicole looked down and waited to see what he was going to say

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah...go there then....but still go to google and click imagines) Karkat looked at her again and and shrugged."Alright...as long as I don't get beatdown like last time..." He said, shutting his phone off as they go to school. As they enter, Karkat look around, not really wanted to come to school.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
your mostly not going to get beat up again.....unless somehow you physically or emotionally hurt me! -Nicole walked into school and went to home room and said- good bye -to Karkat and giving him a hug while opening the door and going in- see ya in 5th period! -she then smiled and walked in the class room 

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat didn't hugged or smile at her at all. He just stood there and blished a little. He then look away and headed to the class room. Like always, he never pay attention because of booking reasons....that's why.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

My Parent's hate me :(

depressed

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Hey Kidzworldians!

latest videos