Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
ohhh! ok im not sure what my dad is going to do i think he is going to throw me a party!....if he does....are you going to come? i would be happy if ya did...-Nicole hoped he would say yes....but he doesn't seem like the type who wants to be by a ton of people....but she still asked-

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat sigh and shook his head, loooking at where he was going."No....I don't what you mean though...But I can't come tp your 'party'....Don't even know what you humans do at a thing like that..." He said, checking hos phone again."Anyways...I going to be busy that week and day, so I can't come..."

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Nicole was sad that he wouldn't make it but tried not to show it- what are you doing next week that makes you so busy? -Nicole didn't really know what trolls did.....so she was curious.....she knew she would miss Karkat at the party...but if he was busy he was busy....she waited for his answer as she approached her house and saw her dad waiting-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat shrugged, and sigh quietly."Just stuffs with my crab dad and my trolls 'friend'....And even things I need to do...mostly I wouldn't be here for the week...." He said, looking around her house, and noticing her dad, then look away quickly, putting his phone away.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-the dad got up and walked to Nicole....he waved at Karkat- hey Karkat! whats up? -the dad then looked at Nicole and smiled and pulled her to his side....he seemed extremely happy- DAD! YOUR HAPPY! WHY? -the dad laughed- im just in a good mood..-he ruffled her hair and sent her inside- so Karkat...how are you and Nicole? -the dad just LOVED getting in his daughter's business-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar

Karkat blink a few time, wondering what the book is wrong with that lusus and feeling a bit scared."Um...We're just fine, 'sir'.....Nothing going on between me and her, though..." He said a bit quietly, looking at him.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-the dad raised a brow and chuckled- doesn't look that way to me! especially if you guys come her holding hands and such...and who knows what happens at school -the dad touched Karkat shoulder- but if you like my daughter....im totally fine with that....im glad some one does.....and like I said....no need to be scared of me anymore! im nice now! -the dad smiled at Karkat- so don't be so tense! ok?

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat blush a bit, swallowing."O-okay...Well I really have to go now...I see you guys later....." He said, waving and began to walk away. As Karkat walk, he took his phone and talk to his troll 'friends' from Alternia...a planet...

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(the planets sounds BEAUTIFUL!) young love....its so touching -the dad turned and went back outside once he couldn't see Karkat anymore once he got inside he saw his daughter watching TV...- I swear....I have never seen a guy blush so much...-Nicole looked at him and threw a pillow at his face...the dad laughed- what...-Nicole laughed with him...DA DA DA DOM! NICOLE'S BIRTHDAY!! -Nicole was so excited! when she got to school a lot of her friends gave her presents...only one.....the rest was for her party...everyone wished her a happy birthday...a lot of the attention was on her...but she didn't mind it all that much...by 3rd period Nicole saw Karkat roaming the hallways...and went to go ask why-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar

(It's not really beautiful...trolls kill each other there.....) Karkat keep on walking, he didn't hear Nicole. He then went up the roof as Nicole follow him. Karkat then jolt when his saw Nicole."What the what!?...How did you get up here.....!?" He said, looking confuse.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

how can i tell my parents that i cut

Favorite tv shows. ?

Is the excessive censorship really necessary?

hey

hey

hey

latest videos