Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(-SHIVERS- he sleeps in a slime bed! what is with trolls and slime!) -Nicole was able to fall asleep which was good...when she woke up and looked at her phone then turned it on...no missed calls nor new messages...she got up and ate breakfast got dressed and left out the door....and went to school....it was going to be a sad day without Karkat..-

Karkat (homestuck)and Nicole(an OC) [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Why won't you go to google and put karkat's room....and it would show you his room...) Karkat woke up from the noise his dad was making. He got out of the slime bag-bed and look at himself, yup you got that clothes dirty, Karkat....Karkat look around and saw his other clothes. He change in a black turtle-neck shirt with long sleeve with the cancer sign, a pair of gray pants and converts, which are black. He got out of his room and left the house to get away from his dad's screams.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(because im L-A-Z-Y!) -Nicole seemed a little depressed at school today...in 3rd period her friends questioned her- NICOLE! WHY ARE YOU SO DEPRESSED! YOUR USUALLY SO HAPPY!! -her friend Ariana asked Nicole looked at her and took some time to answer- I miss Karkat.......-Ariana  began to smile- OOOO ##### IT!! YOU MISS YOUR BOYFRIEND!! -Nicole eyes widened- HE....HE'S NOT M BOYFRIEND!! -Ariana laughed- NICOLE HAS A BOYFRIEND NICOLE HAS A BOYFRIEND! -Nicole covered her mouth and told her to hush up- SHHHH! and like I said no we are not! -Ariana licked her hand so she would let go- I saw you guys kissing! -Nicole hit her in the stomach softly- tell ANY ONE! and you die! -Ariana laughed again and then they started to pay attention to class...when 5th period came around...Nicole went up to the roof...and just...stayed their looking up at the sky and going through her thoughts-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(S-T-I-L-L!) Karkat walk all the way to the beach where his best friend, Gamzee, sleep on the floor. Karlat sigh and sat next to him, and watch the sunset going up. He took out his phone and saw that Nicole put her number in his phone. He sigh and think it won't work to call her-BUT WAIT KARKAT, YOU CAN TROLL HER  A.K.A TEXT HER! BUT YOU WOULD WRITE IN BIG LETTERS LIKE THIS!....Karkat sigh and began to text."HEY!" He type.( forgot to mention he was in he's real form, the troll form....)

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(S-T-I-L-L NOTHING....why does Gamzee like typing in caps letters? and what is his sign) -while on the roof she got the text from Karkat she was a little happier and texted back "hey Karkat! how's it going?" -once sent...she got up and decided just to walk around a bit...waiting making sure no one saw her up on the roof by herself...if she went some where she would have been messed with by her friends...-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Gamzee don't type in caps letter, that's Karkat. GaMzEe TyPe LiKe ThIs....Clown HoNk...! and his is Capricorn) Karkat feel a bit happy, but doesn't show it."NOTHING, JUST WATCHING MY FRIEND SLEEP ON THE BEACH FLOOR FOR NO -bad word- REASON....! AND HE IS COVER IN RANDOM COLOR BLOOD FROM TROLLS..." He texted, looking over at him.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(well I knew one of them did! ....honk......?) -Nicole texted back pretty fast- " ew that's gross......send me a picture! (I tend to think things are gross...but still want to see them!) and who sleeps in blood...from other trolls?"  -she sent it and shivered a little bit-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(-gives you a look-) Karkat lay down."I WISH, BUT RIGHT NOW THE CAMERA ON THE PHONE BROKE, SURELY THE SCREEN GOT BROKE....ANYWAYS, IT'S LOOK LIKE HE JUST WOKE UP AND WENT INSIDE HIS HOUSE AND I THINK CHANGE CLOTHES, THE DOOR IN LOCKET, THOUGH...." Karkat look away from the door and stare at the dark sky.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(GREAT! now i have to picture the beach with a dark sky) "awe ok!  oh  and thank you for texting me! it made me really happy!  (: i kind of thought you wouldn't!" -she sent it but then the bell rang and she had to go to 6th period so she went there but left her phone on....hoping she could just sneak and text him in class

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(-U mad Troll-) "YEAH, WELL I GO TO GO. MY FRIEND IS THROWING ME HIS STUPID HORN FOR NO REASON!" He then put his phone away and stood up to go yell at Gamzee like Karkat would always do.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

Favorite anime?

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Editing More Pictures!

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Favorite anime?

latest videos